Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Scratchers strategy

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by stephi.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: August 23, 2007, 11:24 am - IP Logged

I won't mention the name, but yesterday I was surfing and found this guy who claims that because of his long experience and research, that he found techniques on how to buy scratchers that are the winners.

He claims that through his experience, he knows which stores to go to, and what to ask the clerks, among other ways, which will greatly improve the odds of finding the winning tickets.

I know that if someone is selling a system, for the most part, it's a scam. But I'm wondering if anyone knows who I'm talking about, and whether they bought it and had success.

I went to ebay and found that a lot of people bought his system and were happy, and that only a few were unhappy. But that dosen't say much because 99 percent of the happy people described how satisfied with how the ordering of the product was expedited, not the quality of it. 

Mrs147's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
    Atlanta
    United States
    Member #54705
    August 27, 2007
    6 Posts
    Posted: August 27, 2007, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Here in GA the winners usually have a defect somewhere along the seams, of course its hard to tell the cashier give me the one with the defect only, also sometimes its the one above the defected.  The defect is usually a small black line or what looks like half of a "+" or where the preferation is it looks wider. 

stephi's avatar - winifrid
      rural lowcountry, south carolina
      United States
      Member #31677
      February 2, 2006
      196 Posts
      Posted: August 28, 2007, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

not worth the money, you know how the lp experts tell you to buy at a fast store, this one tells you to buy at a slow store, you know how lp experts tell you to buy more than a couple tickets or more at a time this tells you the opposite and tells you to ask clerks for advice. that's about it. 30 pages that could've been said on one.