Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 2:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Cheater

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 9 years ago by guesser.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
L J1's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
Michigan
United States
Member #54181
August 8, 2007
123 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2007, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

I was surfin the net a few weeks ago, and I saw this advertisement about the lottery. It's a web site (I'm not promoting this or anything) and I was wondering... has anyone ever heard of this site and or it's product(s)?

They don't seem to give very much information on what their sales pitch is. It's called Lottery Cheater dot com.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
    Wandering Aimlessly
    United States
    Member #25360
    November 5, 2005
    4461 Posts
    Posted: August 24, 2007, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

If the owner of this site is as successful as he claims, why is he selling his system?  Anyone who says he can guarantee you will make lots of money is full of drek.

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: August 24, 2007, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

If it's cheat the lottery then don't even think about it. I lost 60 bucks because of this guy, if infact it's the same person. I can't believe I still see his ads on the net.

It's totally illegal and not doable by an arms length. He wants people to hack into the main server of the lottery computer and alter the your losing ticket's serial numbers into a winning one, which is not possible at all.

In his sales letter he claimed that it was legal, but after you purchase it, near the end he has a disclaimer saying that he does not advocate any illegal activities.

There is a free program out there that enables people do hack into people's computers, but not in to a server which is not even connected to the net.

Don't do it.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
        Member #41383
        June 16, 2006
        1969 Posts
        Posted: August 24, 2007, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

If the owner of this site is as successful as he claims, why is he selling his system?  Anyone who says he can guarantee you will make lots of money is full of drek.

drek ?  is that what they call krapp nowadays ?

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
          Wandering Aimlessly
          United States
          Member #25360
          November 5, 2005
          4461 Posts
          Posted: August 25, 2007, 3:32 am - IP Logged

drek ?  is that what they call krapp nowadays ?

Yes, it's German/Yiddish for sh**.  But it's not a new expression at all. 

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
            Beautiful Florida
            United States
            Member #5709
            July 18, 2004
            20117 Posts
            Posted: August 25, 2007, 5:22 am - IP Logged

I was surfin the net a few weeks ago, and I saw this advertisement about the lottery. It's a web site (I'm not promoting this or anything) and I was wondering... has anyone ever heard of this site and or it's product(s)?

They don't seem to give very much information on what their sales pitch is. It's called Lottery Cheater dot com.

If you do the research on this guy, you'll find he's full of schizen.. Pure DUNG, thats all he's about...!!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

L J1's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #54181
              August 8, 2007
              123 Posts
              Posted: August 25, 2007, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

WELL OK!  I knew there was more than one reason why I bacame a member on Lottery Post!

Thanks everyone for the info! I'll be sure to steer clear from that site!

Thanks Again  Eek

United States
                Member #41383
                June 16, 2006
                1969 Posts
                Posted: August 26, 2007, 2:55 am - IP Logged

Yes, it's German/Yiddish for sh**.  But it's not a new expression at all. 

It is in this backwards neck-o-the-woods.

United States
                  Member #41383
                  June 16, 2006
                  1969 Posts
                  Posted: August 26, 2007, 2:58 am - IP Logged

WELL OK!  I knew there was more than one reason why I bacame a member on Lottery Post!

Thanks everyone for the info! I'll be sure to steer clear from that site!

Thanks Again  Eek

Other than this one, I have not really seen a 'lottery-specific' site that is worth a DREK, and if you run across anyone that tells you they can win the lottery for you, they are lying.  If they could win it for you, they would win it for themselves.  But you already know that, I'm sure.