Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

how i make 500.00 a day or more

Topic closed. 44 replies. Last post 9 years ago by winbig1.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #46587
September 16, 2006
8 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2007, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Mail For Youwell hi i know that thier are a lot of way to win at the p-3,and the p-4, every one has a way well ,if you go and look at what post each day with only 10# you will see well how i do what i do i am boybeach61, ya it is like working a gold min, what i have put togerter is good, now you are saying ya right how can you say that you can win every day well go and look, ya it is hard ya but if you know what state to play well it is easy, so far this year with my pick i have made some good money,right now i am in co, in a town called la jara in co, at the 66station ya i am show them how to win  ya i will bee hear untill aug-31 and then well who know, so i am good at what i do so go and check me out and let me know what you think ok if you need help with any state  well let me know ok --your friend--sydney omarr--big day coming up on mon-sept-3 ya 331 let see what happenEvil Smile

Coastal Georgia
    United States
    Member #2653
    October 30, 2003
    1866 Posts
    Posted: August 25, 2007, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

You might want to take some of that money and invest in a computer that has spell check first, then get rich later......

Not criticizm, just an observation.......

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: August 25, 2007, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

I've been checking your predictions from time to time, and I see you use the same numbers in all states. I wish I wouldn't keep forgetting to follow up on the prediction board everyday.

For the times that I do remember looking at your predictions and how many have landed, I noticed that you do get a few hits, both boxed and straight.

Then I checked the top predictors page and don't see your name. I'm thinking this is due to some new discovery you stumbled upon considering you've been here since 2006. I guess your name should be appearing soon on the top predictor's page.

I think we would like to know how you come up with those 10 sets, and what states are best. If you don't want to give the secret away, that's fine, but atleast explain in what states we should be playing them. Since I can't play online, just let me know when Florida is due.....LOLBig Grin

Thanx, in advance

P.S. What's up with the "ya" insertion all over the place?...LOL 

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
        Wandering Aimlessly
        United States
        Member #25360
        November 5, 2005
        4461 Posts
        Posted: August 25, 2007, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

See my comment on this member's blog. 

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: August 25, 2007, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

See my comment on this member's blog. 

http://www.lotterypost.com/blogcomments.asp?i=18654

Green laugh

LuckyLilly's avatar - savy chick.png

United States
            Member #50124
            February 26, 2007
            601 Posts
            Posted: August 25, 2007, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Mail For Youwell hi i know that thier are a lot of way to win at the p-3,and the p-4, every one has a way well ,if you go and look at what post each day with only 10# you will see well how i do what i do i am boybeach61, ya it is like working a gold min, what i have put togerter is good, now you are saying ya right how can you say that you can win every day well go and look, ya it is hard ya but if you know what state to play well it is easy, so far this year with my pick i have made some good money,right now i am in co, in a town called la jara in co, at the 66station ya i am show them how to win  ya i will bee hear untill aug-31 and then well who know, so i am good at what i do so go and check me out and let me know what you think ok if you need help with any state  well let me know ok --your friend--sydney omarr--big day coming up on mon-sept-3 ya 331 let see what happenEvil Smile

I need help with Idaho.  Nobody is predicting for Idaho.  Except me and I'm really bad at it.  Thanks!

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
              Member #1987
              August 5, 2003
              8968 Posts
              Posted: August 25, 2007, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing boybeach61!

I put all #s through the Search Past Results. I can see that your set of pick 3s & pick 4s follow each other, (most of the time multiple hits per day). That is a money maker! 

That is what I call that Money Making Domino Effect.

Wink

hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                McKinney/Texas
                United States
                Member #47363
                November 1, 2006
                706 Posts
                Posted: August 25, 2007, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Need help in Texas. Thanks.

Ephesians 3:20

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                  Illinois
                  United States
                  Member #40207
                  May 29, 2006
                  2024 Posts
                  Posted: August 25, 2007, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Joe,

I need some help in Illinois... please show me how to dig for that gold in them hills...Wink

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: August 25, 2007, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

I'm having a little trouble believing his claim. All he's done is show all states, at 20 bucks a day in 38 or whatever states.

That's 760 bucks a day in cost.

Now, if he states what specific states he's playing and hits those states, then he's got something, but so far it's been a claim that he knows what states are the good ones, but doesen't say what they are.

It's a claim without backing it up as specifically what states.

Now I do give him credit that he is willing to share what states, but this is the second time he's posted without saying what states they are. He runs in here, types something and takes off, without sticking around to see if anyone has questions.

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #6147
                      August 8, 2004
                      1396 Posts
                      Posted: August 25, 2007, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

The proof is in the pudding!  I'd really like to see which states you are doing well in, and what your method is.  How you doing with FL?

Good Luck!

Stavros

CCHS13's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
                        Illinois
                        United States
                        Member #46704
                        September 23, 2006
                        3692 Posts
                        Posted: August 25, 2007, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

If he is posting on the prediction board then the states in yellow are the profitable ones

Men Lie Women Lie Numbers Dont

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: August 25, 2007, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

If he is posting on the prediction board then the states in yellow are the profitable ones

But that's after the fact. He has to predict specific states he claims he's privvy to, not all states.

Of course you'll hit somewhere sometime when predicting all states.

We'll just have to wait and see. I'm just hoping this is not another cashman87.

CCHS13's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
                            Illinois
                            United States
                            Member #46704
                            September 23, 2006
                            3692 Posts
                            Posted: August 25, 2007, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Yeah Pac I remember him, like you said he could have checked back to answer questions

maybe one day...

Men Lie Women Lie Numbers Dont

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                              FEMA Region V Camp #21
                              United States
                              Member #520
                              July 27, 2002
                              5699 Posts
                              Posted: August 25, 2007, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Thank God for the prediction board accountability.  Talk has become so cheap that I think it's being imported from China.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).