Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Spreading the Load

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by rdc137.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Delaware
United States
Member #30273
January 14, 2006
494 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2007, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

With Powerball entering the nose-bleed zone and Mega Millions hot on its tail, how are you spreading your ticket buying power? For those in California, it looks like Super Lotto is really up there too, so your thoughts are welcome as well.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19826 Posts
    Posted: August 25, 2007, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Ohio is a MegaMillions state and the closest I can buy PowerBall tickets is in Indiana which is nearly a two hours drive one way.  Experience has taught me that when playing the lotteries, my odds of winning are effected more by the numbers of lines I play in one games than the number of games I play so it's a no brainier for me.  I'm buying extra MM tickets locally. 

Beside we had a major flood a couple of days ago and I need all my extra time for cleaning rather than driving down the road.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Delaware
      United States
      Member #30273
      January 14, 2006
      494 Posts
      Posted: August 25, 2007, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Ohio is a MegaMillions state and the closest I can buy PowerBall tickets is in Indiana which is nearly a two hours drive one way.  Experience has taught me that when playing the lotteries, my odds of winning are effected more by the numbers of lines I play in one games than the number of games I play so it's a no brainier for me.  I'm buying extra MM tickets locally. 

Beside we had a major flood a couple of days ago and I need all my extra time for cleaning rather than driving down the road.

Good luck with the clean-up. That looked rather ugly on TV.