Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

the big one

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Brenda33.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #54605
August 24, 2007
4 Posts
Posted: August 26, 2007, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

just a ? for you all, if you won the big one would you a.(visit the people you did the most wrong to in your life. b.(go see the one person that picked on you when you were little. or c.(take the high road and do (A)  and do some good with the money?US Flag

LuckyLilly's avatar - savy chick.png

United States
    Member #50124
    February 26, 2007
    601 Posts
    Posted: August 26, 2007, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

When I first started playing, I used to think I'd taunt the people who were mean to me if I won.  Make sure they knew how much money I had and that they wouldn't be getting any.  LOL

I've matured a bit since then, and at this point in my life I'd take the high road.  Nobody would know I won, so nobody would know I wasn't giving them any.  lol  I'd take care of myself, then I'd do some good with the rest.

How about you, buffaloroller65?  And welcome to the forums. 

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
      nashville
      United States
      Member #49896
      February 18, 2007
      1181 Posts
      Posted: August 26, 2007, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

my vote is "C" take the high road. i can remember really wanting to win the powerball or megamillions jackpot and then emailing or calling my ex but now i wouldnt do that. i would just try to claim without my name being revealed but if my name was revealed that is fine too. anyone who wanted to know if i won wouldnt hear it from me bragging or gloating because i wouldnt do that now because i dont think i would look mature doing that so they would have to read that in the paper or online somewhere so she may find out anyway. the security risk is really too big to try to rub it in anyones faces or to go on tv shows i wouldnt feel comfortable doing that. i would think about talking about it here on LP with Todd and a few members but that is the closest to media i would come.

United States
        Member #54605
        August 24, 2007
        4 Posts
        Posted: August 26, 2007, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

thank you for welcomeing me luckylilly. and what would i do i always made a promise to myself and to my mother before she died that if i won the big one, i'd make sure my brothers and sisters never wanted for money again it's 8 of us there all older than me and all are doing ok but thats my promise and i'd stick to it and also help some of the people that have been down on there luck i think we all have been there before.

Brenda33's avatar - friends
          Oklahoma City
          United States
          Member #35222
          March 14, 2006
          189 Posts
          Posted: August 27, 2007, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

thank you for welcomeing me luckylilly. and what would i do i always made a promise to myself and to my mother before she died that if i won the big one, i'd make sure my brothers and sisters never wanted for money again it's 8 of us there all older than me and all are doing ok but thats my promise and i'd stick to it and also help some of the people that have been down on there luck i think we all have been there before.

I had 3 of the numbers and the Powerball on Sat.  I split it with my husband and children.  If I won the big one, I'd give to my God, no one in my family would want for nothing and my friends next.  I would give until it hurts, but I'd make sure that I would be able to retire and live comfortably for the rest of my life and travel around the world and go on mission trips.