Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Instant ticket Recycleing program

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by garybousquet.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Bring back the best thing the lottery every came out with?

Absolutely [ 7 ]  [87.50%]
No [ 1 ]  [12.50%]
Total Valid Votes [ 8 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  

United States
Member #54733
August 28, 2007
3 Posts
Posted: August 28, 2007, 7:32 am - IP Logged

Please everyone show your support here with this poll. That Instant recycle program was the best thing that the lottery had ever come up with and now has been come to a holt. The messy litter of the lottery is back all over our streets! And for all the good the program does for the community with the out pooring of people going out to help keep our enviroment clean of this mess. And not to add the recycling process that helps out communities. I read some where on the net the program was cut shourt due to some volenteers mis handling of money and things to that affect. I would hope that is not true! If so the lottery need to have better staff in order to get this very valueable program back and getting our communities free of this very messy problem. Its funny to me it elligal to gamble in mass unless you buy mass lottery products and games at the very lease they should get the program back in affect so the litter is controled. The incentive was good enough 50 none winning tickets for the $1  ticket and the results i have read about were GREAT! Tons of people took part to help in cleaning our streets. PLEASE HELP BRING THIS PROGRAM BACK!

United States
    Member #53455
    July 7, 2007
    1 Posts
    Posted: August 28, 2007, 7:38 am - IP Logged

massachussetts has this

United States
      Member #54733
      August 28, 2007
      3 Posts
      Posted: August 28, 2007, 7:44 am - IP Logged

massachussetts has this

Not sure I understand you clearly. This program has been stopped. So no it dont have it no more.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19824 Posts
        Posted: August 28, 2007, 7:48 am - IP Logged

Guaranteed $1 for every 50 tickets, that's better than the payout of some of their games and you don't have to buy a ticket to participate.  How can the states afford it?  It might be cheaper to print tickets on a bio-degradable paper. 

Or they could have a second chance drawing where everyone sent in an envelope with 50 tickets for a chance to win a hundred dollars, I bet they would get more than 50 tickets per dollar payout.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23260 Posts
          Posted: August 28, 2007, 10:50 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Instant ("Scratch-Off") Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

United States
            Member #54733
            August 28, 2007
            3 Posts
            Posted: September 2, 2007, 7:19 am - IP Logged

Come on my friends where is the support? The litter effects us all, not just 1 city or 1 state the mess is everywhere and my point here is that this program helps us and gives people the inscentive to contribute in the cleaning of our communities of this litter. So please show some support.