Welcome Guest
You last visited May 24, 2017, 1:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

He must have a plan

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by jarasan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #54605
August 24, 2007
4 Posts
Posted: August 28, 2007, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

hello all lottery players i have a question for you a couple weeks ago i was in line behind a guy at the lottery ticket terminal,and this guy brought $100 playing the pick threehe had filled out all his slips i asked the clerk she said he does that 3 times a week i said do he win she said she have seen him get 10 straites out of the 100 and she said yes he do win regular so my question is do you think he has found his own winning system?US Flag

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3139 Posts
    Posted: August 28, 2007, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

hello all lottery players i have a question for you a couple weeks ago i was in line behind a guy at the lottery ticket terminal,and this guy brought $100 playing the pick threehe had filled out all his slips i asked the clerk she said he does that 3 times a week i said do he win she said she have seen him get 10 straites out of the 100 and she said yes he do win regular so my question is do you think he has found his own winning system?US Flag

Well he's playing $10 per number on 10 numbers. Might be waiting until doubles are due or past or some such strategy.  10 numbers could mean a all different 5 digit wheel.  BobP

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
      Constitutional Money Is Real Money
      Brick City
      United States
      Member #1216
      March 3, 2003
      1839 Posts
      Posted: September 3, 2007, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Well he's playing $10 per number on 10 numbers. Might be waiting until doubles are due or past or some such strategy.  10 numbers could mean a all different 5 digit wheel.  BobP

He may be playing the old banker system. Pick a specific date and play as many numbers that are associated with that date, and the numbers that have hit within 1 day of that specific date. I know it as the banker system but there are probably other names for it. I have known several players that have calanders going back 15 to 20 years with the number(s) filled in for every date. This method could easily generate 100 numbers to play for a specific date.

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
      Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
      (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
      Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
      himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
        Harbinger
        D.C./MD.
        United States
        Member #44103
        July 30, 2006
        5633 Posts
        Posted: September 3, 2007, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

He may be playing the old banker system. Pick a specific date and play as many numbers that are associated with that date, and the numbers that have hit within 1 day of that specific date. I know it as the banker system but there are probably other names for it. I have known several players that have calanders going back 15 to 20 years with the number(s) filled in for every date. This method could easily generate 100 numbers to play for a specific date.

So that's the name for it, I sort of do that and the similarties between draws on particular days often between the years is uncanny.  Thanks