Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tenaj - The program you wanted...

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Raven62.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
sfilippo's avatar - skull
Oklahoma
United States
Member #33770
February 24, 2006
3146 Posts
Posted: August 29, 2007, 5:46 am - IP Logged
    Tenaj's avatar - michellea
    Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4053 Posts
    Posted: August 29, 2007, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Hurray!Thank you sfilippo! I'm so glad you are posting again.  This is a great tool.  I will try once again to install it on my website.

Will someone please tell me how to install this tool on my website sitting on the server for people to use. I know the regular stuff like create a database, assign user to database, add user to database, what's your database name, what's your database password, what's the user password, set the permissions etc., point the installation file to your browser but this type of program is different.

I understand that since it was made to run from a harddrive, installing it to run on a server is different than regular programs.  Will somebody help me, please. 

takeemtothebank

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: August 29, 2007, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

Janet

You might need it to be a java or javascript program to run on a web page, or some kind of flash program.

Other languages might not be installed into the code of the webpage, now if your server was your own Pc then maybe there could be a data interface between java and or java script and your program, but I am not sure, tell Steve to make you a java or java script program that can be made part of the web page's code, or something like it, I guess.

Code for wheels such as those can be put into a web page, Mike does that kind of thing and also the guy that build a Roots and Sums chart filter program and put it into his web site, was here on LP for a short time, got upset with Todd and left.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Charlotte NC
        United States
        Member #17406
        June 18, 2005
        4053 Posts
        Posted: August 29, 2007, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Janet

You might need it to be a java or javascript program to run on a web page, or some kind of flash program.

Other languages might not be installed into the code of the webpage, now if your server was your own Pc then maybe there could be a data interface between java and or java script and your program, but I am not sure, tell Steve to make you a java or java script program that can be made part of the web page's code, or something like it, I guess.

Code for wheels such as those can be put into a web page, Mike does that kind of thing and also the guy that build a Roots and Sums chart filter program and put it into his web site, was here on LP for a short time, got upset with Todd and left.

OK, Thank you Lantern.

takeemtothebank

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: August 29, 2007, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Maybe this kind of thing: But more than just that of course.

<P><FONT size=5><B>PICK 3 Boxed Wheel</B></FONT></P>
                <P><B>Check digits:<BR>&nbsp;<INPUT type=checkbox value=ON name=C1>0<INPUT
                type=checkbox value=ON name=C2>1<INPUT type=checkbox value=ON
                name=C3>2<INPUT type=checkbox value=ON name=C4>3<INPUT type=checkbox
                value=ON name=C5>4<INPUT type=checkbox value=ON name=C6>5<INPUT
                type=checkbox value=ON name=C7>6<INPUT type=checkbox value=ON
                name=C8>7<INPUT type=checkbox value=ON name=C9>8<INPUT type=checkbox
                value=ON name=C10>9</B></P>
                <P><B>Result information:</B><BR><I>This wheel&nbsp; creates a list of all
                possible Boxed number combinations from the digits marked above.</I></P>
                <P><TEXTAREA name=S1 rows=12 readOnly cols=55></TEXTAREA></P>
                <P><INPUT onclick=LSFilterClear() type=button value="Clear All Filters" name=B1>
          <INPUT onclick=LSFilterFill() type=button value="Set All Filters" name=B1>
          <INPUT onclick=LSClear(10) type=button value="Clear Results" name=B2> <INPUT onclick=LSTextAreaCheck() type=button value="Start Wheel" name=B3></P></FORM>
                <P> </P></TD></TR>

----------

A web page is HTML code and JavaScript can be made part od the code, maybe Visual basic also in some way, but I am not sure, can also be made a part od the code, the code on the web page can probably execute a routine on the hard drive, but I am not sure.

Charlotte NC
            United States
            Member #17406
            June 18, 2005
            4053 Posts
            Posted: August 29, 2007, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Maybe this kind of thing: But more than just that of course.

<P><FONT size=5><B>PICK 3 Boxed Wheel</B></FONT></P>
                  <P><B>Check digits:<BR>&nbsp;<INPUT type=checkbox value=ON name=C1>0<INPUT
                  type=checkbox value=ON name=C2>1<INPUT type=checkbox value=ON
                  name=C3>2<INPUT type=checkbox value=ON name=C4>3<INPUT type=checkbox
                  value=ON name=C5>4<INPUT type=checkbox value=ON name=C6>5<INPUT
                  type=checkbox value=ON name=C7>6<INPUT type=checkbox value=ON
                  name=C8>7<INPUT type=checkbox value=ON name=C9>8<INPUT type=checkbox
                  value=ON name=C10>9</B></P>
                  <P><B>Result information:</B><BR><I>This wheel&nbsp; creates a list of all
                  possible Boxed number combinations from the digits marked above.</I></P>
                  <P><TEXTAREA name=S1 rows=12 readOnly cols=55></TEXTAREA></P>
                  <P><INPUT onclick=LSFilterClear() type=button value="Clear All Filters" name=B1>
            <INPUT onclick=LSFilterFill() type=button value="Set All Filters" name=B1>
            <INPUT onclick=LSClear(10) type=button value="Clear Results" name=B2> <INPUT onclick=LSTextAreaCheck() type=button value="Start Wheel" name=B3></P></FORM>
                  <P> </P></TD></TR>

----------

A web page is HTML code and JavaScript can be made part od the code, maybe Visual basic also in some way, but I am not sure, can also be made a part od the code, the code on the web page can probably execute a routine on the hard drive, but I am not sure.

SmileyOK, I will ask sfillipo if he could do the code for it to work on my website.  I felt he'd done enough by creating the program.  He gave me permission long time ago to use it and give him credit of course but I could never figure out how to get it on my site.

I installed a Joomla site on another server, Virtue Mart and even a flash E-book but they came with installation files and were made for websites.  If I had the code to make this program work, I could do it, as well.  

This looks like HTML 

I guess the first thing thing I'll do is upload it to the server. 

takeemtothebank

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              New York, NY
              United States
              Member #39471
              May 16, 2006
              2696 Posts
              Posted: August 29, 2007, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

zVery nifty tool. Is there one for the P4..esp the Vtrac quick calc

$$$

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: August 29, 2007, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

Janet

That code is only part of an HTML EBook page workout by Mike and not the complete code, it is also copyrighted by him.

Somebody with web page html knowledge and some programming might be able to help you.

Good luck.

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: August 29, 2007, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Janet

This is an example of a web pages HTML code, it will show on the web page as: Hello! Janet?

--------------

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
                  <html>
                  <head>
                    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1250">
                    <meta name="generator" content="PSPad editor, www.pspad.com">
                    <title>New1</title>
                  </head>
                  <body>
                  Hello! Janet?<br>
                  </body>
                  </html>

---------

Upload that and you will see.

Charlotte NC
                    United States
                    Member #17406
                    June 18, 2005
                    4053 Posts
                    Posted: August 29, 2007, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

Janet

That code is only part of an HTML EBook page workout by Mike and not the complete code, it is also copyrighted by him.

Somebody with web page html knowledge and some programming might be able to help you.

Good luck.

SmileyThanks again Lantern.  You are helpful. 

I got that it was only just an example of the HTML code.  My stuff is Copyrighted and Registered as well. 

takeemtothebank

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: August 29, 2007, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks a lot and I am glad that you are still here and programming your program is very good!

I wish that you would read my filters posts to give you some more ideas. 

Griffith, In
                        United States
                        Member #41637
                        June 20, 2006
                        266 Posts
                        Posted: August 29, 2007, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Hey sfilippo;

Is there one for the Pick 4?

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

United States
                          Member #31636
                          February 1, 2006
                          256 Posts
                          Posted: August 29, 2007, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

I would also be interested in one for the pick 4. Thank you.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                            Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23277 Posts
                            Posted: August 29, 2007, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

Janet

For the record, the guy ("Mike") would not stop spamming the boards, so he was banned.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Tx
                              United States
                              Member #4570
                              May 4, 2004
                              5180 Posts
                              Posted: August 30, 2007, 1:04 am - IP Logged

For the record, the guy ("Mike") would not stop spamming the boards, so he was banned.

Yes. too bad.

Your Lottery Post is the best lottery forum and probably always wil be forever!

But good old Mike is a lottery prediction genius and the one that has been around the longest, I am a newbie.

On top of that, he like you is a very good lottery programmer.

Too bad that both of you didn't work out a partnership of some kind, his programs maybe could had been put into your web pages enbeded in them or something.

Well that is life, both of you are OK. And:

Belated happy birthday and have very many more happy ones.