Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Member Rankings

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 9 years ago by fja.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
rteague's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
North Carolina
United States
Member #54608
August 24, 2007
1181 Posts
Posted: August 31, 2007, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

not sure if this is the correct room to ask this question,so if it's not i'm sorry...still learning my way around this site..but can someone tell me what member rankings are and how you get them ??

rt

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7322 Posts
    Posted: August 31, 2007, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

not sure if this is the correct room to ask this question,so if it's not i'm sorry...still learning my way around this site..but can someone tell me what member rankings are and how you get them ??

rt

It's easy to get into the top 100 posters; all you have to do is come in and post "I hope the jackpot is hit, the winner comes forward, takes the cash option, and doesn't have financial problems in the future. However if you do this several times a week in numerous threads, you can be ranked in the top 25 posters! Somebody could say "I agree" a couple thousand times and get the same results.

Lottery systems and playing methods are scattered so try the search feature if you're looking for something specific. There are prediction rankings based on a number of different things and it's worth checking who is hot in your state.

Good hunting.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
      Indiana
      United States
      Member #48725
      January 7, 2007
      1954 Posts
      Posted: August 31, 2007, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

It's easy to get into the top 100 posters; all you have to do is come in and post "I hope the jackpot is hit, the winner comes forward, takes the cash option, and doesn't have financial problems in the future. However if you do this several times a week in numerous threads, you can be ranked in the top 25 posters! Somebody could say "I agree" a couple thousand times and get the same results.

Lottery systems and playing methods are scattered so try the search feature if you're looking for something specific. There are prediction rankings based on a number of different things and it's worth checking who is hot in your state.

Good hunting.

LOL

Gonna win.Big Smile

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
        nashville
        United States
        Member #49896
        February 18, 2007
        1181 Posts
        Posted: August 31, 2007, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Good hunting.

I Agree! Jester Laugh

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
          Member #2338
          September 17, 2003
          2063 Posts
          Posted: September 1, 2007, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Posting smilies also helps. Razz

Wishing a winner isn't bad. Sometimes they just were bad before they won and just keep on going but with more money.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5124 Posts
            Posted: September 1, 2007, 12:08 am - IP Logged

rt

very G@@D ??????????^^^^^^^^^

I was told that if "U" made a purchase from the LP Gift Shoppe

"U" would be a sure FIRE canidate for TOP.........BILL'g^^^^^

Then I was told that PSYKOMO was sure FIRE....CRAZY>>>>>

ALL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I know^^^^welcome aboard!

PSYKOMO 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23277 Posts
              Posted: September 1, 2007, 12:37 am - IP Logged

rt

Stack, that was a classic answer! Big Grin

rt, Stack is right about the "Top x" designation, but I think you're talking about the blue segments/bar, right?

The precise formula is my little secret, but I can say what it's based on, and how it works.

It rewards consistent daily participation.  So if someone comes onto Lottery Post once in a while and posts the same "I hope they take the cash option" jibberish in 50 threads, that earns that person very little in the rankings.  They might feel like they're accomplishing something, but they're not.

The ones who tend to get up there in rank are the ones who don't spend any time worrying about their rank!  All they do is come on the forums and have a good time, chiming in where they like.  The secret is that it is much more fun when you're not worrying about increasing your rank, and hence you're participating because you like to, not because you have to.

Regarding the "how", the rank of the entire membership is examined once per day, in the wee hours, by an automated program.  It wakes up at a certain time and does its thing.  Once you achieve a rank, you cannot slide backwards.  I make absolutely no manual adjustments. 

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                5124 Posts
                Posted: September 1, 2007, 2:02 am - IP Logged

turn HEAD's....BUY

LP^^^^THREAD 's

(NO>>>>RNG)

"SUPPORE UR local GOODWILL store and D Lottery Post Shoppe"

Partya gift for LIFE^^^^^

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                  Wandering Aimlessly
                  United States
                  Member #25360
                  November 5, 2005
                  4461 Posts
                  Posted: September 1, 2007, 3:37 am - IP Logged

Phew!  I thought "Senior" meant I was over the hill!    LOL

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                    Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: September 1, 2007, 4:37 am - IP Logged

Not over, but on top of it.

And when we "Drop" then we are said to be under the hill, about 6 feet under it. Thud

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                      Wilson
                      United States
                      Member #54516
                      August 21, 2007
                      2802 Posts
                      Posted: September 1, 2007, 10:13 am - IP Logged

.....and thankful I'm not "under" it.

Have a great weekend players.....

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

rteague's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                        North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #54608
                        August 24, 2007
                        1181 Posts
                        Posted: September 1, 2007, 10:52 am - IP Logged

ok cool..thanks everyone.. i was just curious as to what the ranks meant !!!

rt

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
                          Member #91
                          January 19, 2002
                          11936 Posts
                          Posted: September 1, 2007, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Good hunting.

Green laughI Agree!

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields