Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's your opinion?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 years ago by spookysoozy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
numbergirly's avatar - 0002009C
Dover, Delaware
United States
Member #26979
November 25, 2005
178 Posts
Posted: September 4, 2007, 4:19 am - IP Logged

I had not posted for a very long time and when I did it hits in Illinois and Iowa (1995). I hope someone hit it. If you did congrats. Make sure to keep it in for at least three days>>>>that's the lottery rule. GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!!!!

numbergirly

I had a dream that a man told me to play this number in that exact order(1995) but not to play it for more than $1.50 straight. Would you take a chance and put more on it? Help please I need your opinion.

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS   Ice Water 

Columbia City, Indiana
    United States
    Member #2978
    December 9, 2003
    381 Posts
    Posted: September 4, 2007, 4:55 am - IP Logged

Well, let's analyze your choices:

1). You can follow your dream's advice verbatim, and bet a buck and a half on your number. If it doesn't hit, you're out $1.50. If it does hit, you'll win $7,500.00.

2). You can bet more than that recommended by the man of your dreams, in which case you'll win a proportionate amount if your number comes in, but you could lose up to ten dollars (or whatever amount you've chosen) if it doesn't hit.

3). You can watch the upcoming draws to see if you would have won had you placed a bet, but you'll probably be so depressed if it does hit that you'll spend the following day in bed with your head under the covers drinking hot chocolate.

Here's my two cents:

If you can afford to lose $1.50, then bet $1.50 on your number. If you can afford to lose $10.00, you should bet $10.00, provided it won't cause you any hardship if your selection isn't drawn.

Here's a fourth choice, and the one I recommend: buy one $1.50 ticket from each of four different retailers. This way, the parameters of your dream are technically satisfied, and if it doesn't work out, you've only spent six dollars. On the other hand, if your dream proves to be prophetic, you'll be $30,000 richer, and you won't have to stay in bed drinking cocoa while consoling yourself.

Good luck, girly! Let me know what happens.

Come, Pinky; we must prepare for tomorrow night...

Jim

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23277 Posts
      Posted: September 4, 2007, 7:07 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Mystical forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

new york
        United States
        Member #1454
        May 3, 2003
        355 Posts
        Posted: September 4, 2007, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

I would play the number just as he said.... not a penny more or less.... not boxed.... "just as he says"

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
          South Georgia
          United States
          Member #100
          January 28, 2002
          3734 Posts
          Posted: September 4, 2007, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

play all you got, then hit the cash 3 for 150 too.

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing