Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hello everyone...

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Cashman87.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #28973
December 26, 2005
439 Posts
Posted: September 7, 2007, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

It's been a long time guys!  :)

How's everyone?  Any birthdays I missed.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  :)

Things are going well with me.  Still doing my thing, spending lots of time with my family, doing what I can do secure a future for everyone I love and everyone dear to me.  Sorry about the HUGE disapearing act everyone,....I was going through some tough times, getting along with the mother of my child, and, things weren't too good for us for a while.  I, like alot of gamblers out there, made some idiotic decisions, just hoping to get lucky.  And, it's not like I don't know what to do, to make money, and it's not like I don't know what really works.  Sometimes, people just like to do very stupid things, and I'm no exception.

Well, I've learned my lesson, the HARD, HARD, way, lol, and, I'm back in action, shooting back up faster that I did the first time.  My biggest mistake last time, was not having a big enough savings account.  With money in it I am not to touch for ANY reason besides emergencies.

Anyway, I'm working on something that I've been using for the past year, since 3/07, and I'm up $4k using it.  Not much for a year, but, it's still a +, and not a -, you know?  I've been using it at the dime place, and the other place todd reccomended for us to play at.  It's hard for us members to gamble online these days, but, alot of GOOD places still accept our business.

I'm gonna do some more tests, and see how solid it is.  It's a way to secure a certain boxed hit, in pick 3, within 20 draws.  I'm trying to make it as doable as possible for the little guy.  You need a starting bank of atleast $2700, and, even though it's best to use with the online lottery site odds which is 150 to 1 for a boxed payout, the system is powerful enough to use at your local retailer's odds of 80 to 1.  At 80 to 1, you just need a bigger bankroll.

The system has 1 loosing run for every 6-7 winning runs.  So, that's why you need to atleast twice the starting bank of $1350.  Just in case your first run is a loosing run.  Right now, I'm on my 8th winning run, so, I guess I'm getting lucky right now.  You have to expect to have a loosing run every now and then.  But, the winning runs come in enough bunches, that you'll be up enough, where the loosing run won't effect profit that much.  Bottom line, it works, and I'll keep you guys posted....if it still works for atleast another month or two, I'll feel confident to let you guys in on it.  I just don't want anyone loosing money on something that was just a fluke for a few months, you know?

Take care everyone 

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5912 Posts
    Posted: September 7, 2007, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for dropping by. Nice to hear from you and to see you are back on your feet and running. Sometimes we need a setback to jiggle our brain. Keep us up to date. I don't believe there's a system anywhere, that doesn't have a dry spell.

United States
      Member #16612
      June 2, 2005
      3493 Posts
      Posted: September 12, 2007, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone. It's been a while Cashman87. Ever since you missed Lotterypost, I went from Top 100 poster to Top 50 poster. My goal is to reach 4100 posts. Once I reach that goal, I'm not going to be missed.

Coastal Georgia
        United States
        Member #2653
        October 30, 2003
        1866 Posts
        Posted: September 12, 2007, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone. It's been a while Cashman87. Ever since you missed Lotterypost, I went from Top 100 poster to Top 50 poster. My goal is to reach 4100 posts. Once I reach that goal, I'm not going to be missed.

At least we now know what your lofty goal is- which explains the same message over and over...

Good luck on your journey. May you step forward, become a top poster and not have posting problems later in life...

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31363 Posts
          Posted: September 12, 2007, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

It's been a long time guys!  :)

How's everyone?  Any birthdays I missed.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  :)

Things are going well with me.  Still doing my thing, spending lots of time with my family, doing what I can do secure a future for everyone I love and everyone dear to me.  Sorry about the HUGE disapearing act everyone,....I was going through some tough times, getting along with the mother of my child, and, things weren't too good for us for a while.  I, like alot of gamblers out there, made some idiotic decisions, just hoping to get lucky.  And, it's not like I don't know what to do, to make money, and it's not like I don't know what really works.  Sometimes, people just like to do very stupid things, and I'm no exception.

Well, I've learned my lesson, the HARD, HARD, way, lol, and, I'm back in action, shooting back up faster that I did the first time.  My biggest mistake last time, was not having a big enough savings account.  With money in it I am not to touch for ANY reason besides emergencies.

Anyway, I'm working on something that I've been using for the past year, since 3/07, and I'm up $4k using it.  Not much for a year, but, it's still a +, and not a -, you know?  I've been using it at the dime place, and the other place todd reccomended for us to play at.  It's hard for us members to gamble online these days, but, alot of GOOD places still accept our business.

I'm gonna do some more tests, and see how solid it is.  It's a way to secure a certain boxed hit, in pick 3, within 20 draws.  I'm trying to make it as doable as possible for the little guy.  You need a starting bank of atleast $2700, and, even though it's best to use with the online lottery site odds which is 150 to 1 for a boxed payout, the system is powerful enough to use at your local retailer's odds of 80 to 1.  At 80 to 1, you just need a bigger bankroll.

The system has 1 loosing run for every 6-7 winning runs.  So, that's why you need to atleast twice the starting bank of $1350.  Just in case your first run is a loosing run.  Right now, I'm on my 8th winning run, so, I guess I'm getting lucky right now.  You have to expect to have a loosing run every now and then.  But, the winning runs come in enough bunches, that you'll be up enough, where the loosing run won't effect profit that much.  Bottom line, it works, and I'll keep you guys posted....if it still works for atleast another month or two, I'll feel confident to let you guys in on it.  I just don't want anyone loosing money on something that was just a fluke for a few months, you know?

Take care everyone 

Welcome back.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
            Indiana
            United States
            Member #48725
            January 7, 2007
            1954 Posts
            Posted: September 12, 2007, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Welcome back.

Gonna win.Big Smile

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
              Wandering Aimlessly
              United States
              Member #25360
              November 5, 2005
              4461 Posts
              Posted: September 12, 2007, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Just6ntlc writes:

Thud

We have a lot in common.  My goal is to win $4.100 million.  Once I reach that goal, everyone will try to find me, but I will be missing.

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
                Fughedaboutit (NY)
                United States
                Member #8160
                October 26, 2004
                6777 Posts
                Posted: September 12, 2007, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Welcome back Cashman87 See Ya!

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7322 Posts
                  Posted: September 12, 2007, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

I need something profound to say for my 500th post, any ideas?

(Edited to add: Opps too late.) Embarassed Embarassed

United States
                    Member #28973
                    December 26, 2005
                    439 Posts
                    Posted: September 16, 2007, 5:33 am - IP Logged

Hey, thanks for the welcome back everyone.

Hey, nice to know we share the same goals justxploring, lol.  ;)

Well, the system has gone on a dry spell.......but, I'm hoping it doesn't last long enough to wipe out everything won so far.  So far, the system has me up $8400, from a few months, but, the recent dry spell has already taken out $2000.  If it stops in time to let some wins back in, I believe I'll be confident enough in it to just go ahead and post it. 

Don't want anyone loosing any money for something that hasn't been tested in real time yet.  Even so, the way you have to bet on the numbers, and the progression system involved, you're going to have to have a strong heart, and atleast, 2 times the initial bankroll to do it.