Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Date On Ticket

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Guru101.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
sector46's avatar - image php?u=16565&dateline=
Clermont, FL
United States
Member #53456
July 7, 2007
20 Posts
Posted: September 9, 2007, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

Ran up to the local convenience store around 10:30PM to buy some FLA F5 Tickets. Handed clerk an old ticket I'd won a free ticket on , he gave me back 10 FREE tickets, I didn't argue just took them but sure don't know how that happened. then I purchased 10 more tickets for tonight ( 9/9/07). came home and showed the wife who was quick to point out they were ALL for tomorrow 9/10/07. I've never heard of that happening. Why would they sell tickets for tomorrow, when the current drawing for 9/9/ has not been held yet ? Computer glitch ? has this happened to anyone else. ? I'm usually pretty good at watching DATEs on tickets as a friend a while back was checking his tickets on a site that was always one day behind for some reason and never knew it for a YEAR Until I pointed it out he had the wrong numbers for that day. ALL YEAR LONG ! 

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
    Indiana
    United States
    Member #48725
    January 7, 2007
    1958 Posts
    Posted: September 9, 2007, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Ran up to the local convenience store around 10:30PM to buy some FLA F5 Tickets. Handed clerk an old ticket I'd won a free ticket on , he gave me back 10 FREE tickets, I didn't argue just took them but sure don't know how that happened. then I purchased 10 more tickets for tonight ( 9/9/07). came home and showed the wife who was quick to point out they were ALL for tomorrow 9/10/07. I've never heard of that happening. Why would they sell tickets for tomorrow, when the current drawing for 9/9/ has not been held yet ? Computer glitch ? has this happened to anyone else. ? I'm usually pretty good at watching DATEs on tickets as a friend a while back was checking his tickets on a site that was always one day behind for some reason and never knew it for a YEAR Until I pointed it out he had the wrong numbers for that day. ALL YEAR LONG ! 

The Florida Lottery website says this for Fantasy 5:

Drawings are held seven days per week at approximately 11:15 p.m. Eastern Time and carried on 13 Lottery-affiliate TV stations. You can purchase tickets until 10:40 p.m. for that night's draw. Tickets purchased after 10:40 p.m. will be for the next draw.

You probably bought the tickets after 10:40pm. You might want to buy your tickets earlier.

Gonna win.Big Smile

sector46's avatar - image php?u=16565&dateline=
      Clermont, FL
      United States
      Member #53456
      July 7, 2007
      20 Posts
      Posted: September 9, 2007, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

AH HA  Learned something NEW, did not know that little important piece of info... Yep I'm sure that's what happened then Thanks ...

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
        Indiana
        United States
        Member #48725
        January 7, 2007
        1958 Posts
        Posted: September 9, 2007, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

AH HA  Learned something NEW, did not know that little important piece of info... Yep I'm sure that's what happened then Thanks ...

No problem.Thumbs Up

Gonna win.Big Smile