Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:14 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What do you want ? A guaranteed bet.

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 9 years ago by winsumloosesum.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: September 10, 2007, 9:17 am - IP Logged

What would be your perfect betting situation in Pick -3 ? Noel

What would be the ideal set up for you .....  the thing that makes you feel really good or more confident about your bet?  What's the bet you like the best of all?

It doesn't have to be something that comes around every day ...... it might only come around once a month or ......even once a year. 

For me..... I guess it's finding a 50/50 situation that has gotten way out of balance. 

For example .......  Mostly/All Even or Mostly/All ODD 

When I see the same result 9 times in a row...... I know I am only one draw away from a win .....at the very most ....two away. 

Even I can cover that kind of a bet until it hits.

The trouble with these bets .......is just finding them.     

The thing I don't get is this. Every one knows about these deals and how well they work .....but it is very rare to see anyone post about one they find in their own state. They work .... they are almost a  guaranteed bet...... and yet..... no one alerts on them.  ???               

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Kansas City, MO
    United States
    Member #50725
    March 13, 2007
    78 Posts
    Posted: September 10, 2007, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

Has this scenario occurred in GA lately?

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: September 10, 2007, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Not that I know of .....unless it was while I was out chasing another state..... not lately .

Win d    

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: September 10, 2007, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

What would be the ideal set up for you .....  the thing that makes you feel really good or more confident about your bet?  What's the bet you like the best of all?

It doesn't have to be something that comes around every day ...... it might only come around once a month or ......even once a year. 

For me..... I guess it's finding a 50/50 situation that has gotten way out of balance. 

When I see the same result 9 times in a row...... I know I am only one draw away from a win .....at the very most ....two away. 

The thing I don't get is this. Every one knows about these deals and how well they work .....but it is very rare to see anyone post about one they find in their own state. They work .... they are almost a  guaranteed bet...... and yet..... no one alerts on them.  ???               

I would much prefer a 10 out of 90 sitiuation that is way out of balance and that keeps on repeating very many times either on sequence on regularly.

A 50/50 bet gives you only 2 chances to come out even with and only 1 chance to make a profit with it. 

For example if the same ShortSum (LDR) kept on winning draw after draw for several or for many draws.

That would be 100 straight combos out of a 1000, for a profit of $400 per draw. 

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5396 Posts
          Posted: September 11, 2007, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Chaz,

Do you have a complete list of combos for each group? 

How many combos make up Mostly/All Even?

How many combos make up Mostly?All Odd?

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5396 Posts
            Posted: September 12, 2007, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Chaz,

I have the lists.

NY

This is the only state I found that had Mostly Even combos hit 11 days straight 8/23 through 9/2/07/07

New York Evening Drawings.

This sure is a "strict" filter for combinations eh! 

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5396 Posts
              Posted: September 12, 2007, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

I'll check this everyday for any occurance(s) for all states.  Midday, Evening and Combined Draws.

Right now I don't see anything close to 9.

Also tracking Mostly Odd/Even and Mostly High/Low.

Virginia Midday recently had a 10 day "Mostly Even":

VA

Missouri Midday occured on 8/20 through 8/31 (12 straight days) Mostly Even 

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: September 12, 2007, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Thank you very much Steve. They are hard to track.....but 

Let's find one .....and next time use the Still Standing Straights to play instead of just boxes. Well....maybe some box insurance. LOL

P.S.  ... you said just Mostly right... that means you don'ttrack the ALL with it ...or not?  It has to be Mostly and ....all ...........together to get the full 50/50 right?  (Mostly/All)

The hardest one to track would be the 9 even digits in a row.....in positon 1,,2 or 3.  If we could find those we could plug in the most out or Still Standing Straights there. ....or parts thereof anyway. Hmmm

Win d    

JAP69's avatar - alas
                  South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #6
                  November 4, 2001
                  8797 Posts
                  Posted: September 12, 2007, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

What would be your perfect betting situation in Pick -3 ?

Finding an exact order situation by pairs 1-2 , 1-3 , or 2-3.
                  I use pairs in group like position 1 low evens position two high odds.
                  Just a matter of finding that situation when it is due for the 2 positions.

Then I will find the third spot or play all ten in the third spot or narrow it down to one digit in the third spot.Or other systems to cut the plays.

Oo'Ka

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5396 Posts
                    Posted: September 13, 2007, 6:47 am - IP Logged

Thank you very much Steve. They are hard to track.....but 

Let's find one .....and next time use the Still Standing Straights to play instead of just boxes. Well....maybe some box insurance. LOL

P.S.  ... you said just Mostly right... that means you don'ttrack the ALL with it ...or not?  It has to be Mostly and ....all ...........together to get the full 50/50 right?  (Mostly/All)

The hardest one to track would be the 9 even digits in a row.....in positon 1,,2 or 3.  If we could find those we could plug in the most out or Still Standing Straights there. ....or parts thereof anyway. Hmmm

Chaz,

My lists contain 500 combinations of Mostly Even and 500 combinations of Mostly Odd or 110 and 110 boxed variety.

I lost your email address can you re-send it to me again?

Your PM box "vault" is full.  Check "DDH"

I'll upload download links to the Excel files I created to track these this morning.

My lists also include:

Positions 1, 2, and 3 - even or odd 9 straight days

Low/High (01234-56789) and your high low (12345-67890) 

Remember your post awhile back on "Answer 3 Questions"?  The Mostly Even/ or Mostly Odd question is already answered when combinations go 10 or more draws right?

Any other charts you can think of that will help?? 

Seeker's avatar - japheth
                      New York
                      United States
                      Member #4407
                      April 21, 2004
                      326 Posts
                      Posted: September 13, 2007, 8:22 am - IP Logged

Can anyone help? i am looking for the results of the horse racing for yesterday and today...someone by the name of EddessaKnight posted it can anyone lead me to his thread??? Thanks!

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #2218
                        September 1, 2003
                        5396 Posts
                        Posted: September 13, 2007, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Interesting Stuff:

New York Evening ( not combined draws) Draws:

9 straight High digits in Position 3 (Win D's High Digits = 6,7,8,9,0

Maryland Midday Drawings - 10 Straight Odd Digits in Position 1

Wisconsin Evening Drawing - 11 Straight Odd Digits in Position 2

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5396 Posts
                          Posted: September 13, 2007, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Chaz,

No states qualify for Midday Drawings for today Thursday Sept 13. 

No states qualify for Evening Drawings -

No states with Midday and Evening Drawings qualify.

Honorable Mentioned LOL Idaho.  9 out of 10 Mostly "Odd" Combos

ID
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5396 Posts
                            Posted: September 13, 2007, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Connecticut Combined Draws (Midday & Evening)

8 Mostly Even Draws 

CT

And

9 Straight "Low" Digits in Position 1

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5396 Posts
                              Posted: September 13, 2007, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Delaware Midday drawings for Friday 9/14:

9 Straight WinD High Numbers (6, 7, 8, 9, 0) in a row in Position 3: