Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mans best friend eats 775

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 9 years ago by guesser.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Virginia
United States
Member #41886
June 24, 2006
500 Posts
Posted: September 10, 2007, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

I thought I would share this with you. My husband called me this evening and told me to play 775. He told me a friend of his told him to play it. Since my husband does not play lottery I stopped by the store to play for him. I  came home, my husband and I were sitting around in the den relaxing along with our dog Biggie.  Biggie came over to my husbands recliner and got a hold of his loterry ticket. He at the ticket my husband tried to get it from him but he would not give up chewing. I thought it was the funniest thing ever.

Just thought I would share it was funny. 

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
    Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4054 Posts
    Posted: September 11, 2007, 12:22 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

I thought I would share this with you. My husband called me this evening and told me to play 775. He told me a friend of his told him to play it. Since my husband does not play lottery I stopped by the store to play for him. I  came home, my husband and I were sitting around in the den relaxing along with our dog Biggie.  Biggie came over to my husbands recliner and got a hold of his loterry ticket. He at the ticket my husband tried to get it from him but he would not give up chewing. I thought it was the funniest thing ever.

takeemtothebank

AuntiePat's avatar - animaniacs10
      Just outside of Cleveland, OH
      United States
      Member #54079
      August 3, 2007
      106 Posts
      Posted: September 11, 2007, 5:29 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

Presumably this dog sharpened his taste buds on homework papers.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
        Member #9517
        December 10, 2004
        1280 Posts
        Posted: September 11, 2007, 7:40 am - IP Logged

Yes, funny as long as the number doesn't win. But you bought a new ticket with the same number, perhaps?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10391 Posts
          Posted: September 11, 2007, 11:02 am - IP Logged

mchpick3!

Gotta wonder how many people played 775 last night and will plat it today because of this thread.

Green laugh

Wink

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Virginia
            United States
            Member #41886
            June 24, 2006
            500 Posts
            Posted: September 11, 2007, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Yes, funny as long as the number doesn't win. But you bought a new ticket with the same number, perhaps?

MillionsWanted, yes I had two tickets of course but the number did not come out.  We were glad  it didn't come. Maybe I need to make that one of my pet numbers to play..ROFL

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
              Norfolk , Va
              United States
              Member #4541
              May 2, 2004
              25173 Posts
              Posted: September 11, 2007, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

MillionsWanted, yes I had two tickets of course but the number did not come out.  We were glad  it didn't come. Maybe I need to make that one of my pet numbers to play..ROFL

I wonder what would have been worse. My OLd English Sheepdog when she was alive ate a quarter. Cost 2000 bucks to get it out of her.

I would still not have been happy if she ate a winning ticket.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                Indiana
                United States
                Member #48725
                January 7, 2007
                1958 Posts
                Posted: September 11, 2007, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Funny story.LOL

Gonna win.Big Smile

Virginia
                  United States
                  Member #41886
                  June 24, 2006
                  500 Posts
                  Posted: September 11, 2007, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

I wonder what would have been worse. My OLd English Sheepdog when she was alive ate a quarter. Cost 2000 bucks to get it out of her.

I would still not have been happy if she ate a winning ticket.

Blackie if that number had come out last night trust me I would not have been a happy camper LOL. My dog would have had emergency surgery LOL... just kidding.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                    Member #41383
                    June 16, 2006
                    1969 Posts
                    Posted: September 11, 2007, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Oh, the numbers - er - ticket DID come out of the dog, eventually.....    LOL