Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Televised Fla Drawings?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by four4me.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
sector46's avatar - image php?u=16565&dateline=
Clermont, FL
United States
Member #53456
July 7, 2007
20 Posts
Posted: September 13, 2007, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone actually seen a Florida Televised drawing lately ? I haven't. I've tuned to the " Official Lotto drawing " station as advertised by the FlaLotto site , and the only thing I see is them flash the winning numbers...I say  HMmmmmm.....

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: September 13, 2007, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

do you think it could be RNG already?

United States
      Member #1826
      July 11, 2003
      2645 Posts
      Posted: September 13, 2007, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

I can clear this up. A lot of stations just flash the numbers on the screen, they this on their own accord. I don't think any stations have the Cash 3/Play 4 numbers anymore, Fantasy 5 drawings are becoming increasingly rare, and Lotto and Mega Money drawings are on tape delay half the time. 

If you don't see the drawing, don't call the lottery, call the station, it's their fault.

(insert signature here)

sector46's avatar - image php?u=16565&dateline=
        Clermont, FL
        United States
        Member #53456
        July 7, 2007
        20 Posts
        Posted: September 13, 2007, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

OK Sorta what I thought, but have been suspicious as per the CASH 3 numbers that have been coming out this and last month, too many doubles...raises questions as to if this is "normal" whatever normal is.. just didn't seem right ....I think they are using computers for cash 3 and 4 and just not telling anyone. Very easy to cheat the players by leaving out several numbers during play, or setting computer the throw more doubles than normal... this would definitely increase their richs....Guess there's no way to really know what goes on up there...

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8358 Posts
          Posted: September 13, 2007, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

OK Sorta what I thought, but have been suspicious as per the CASH 3 numbers that have been coming out this and last month, too many doubles...raises questions as to if this is "normal" whatever normal is.. just didn't seem right ....I think they are using computers for cash 3 and 4 and just not telling anyone. Very easy to cheat the players by leaving out several numbers during play, or setting computer the throw more doubles than normal... this would definitely increase their richs....Guess there's no way to really know what goes on up there...

There were 7 doubles in the pick three in Florida the last 30 days whats so odd about that doubles account for 1/3 of the numbers. So in thirty days you can expect 9 to 11 of them.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
            four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8358 Posts
            Posted: September 13, 2007, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Also check this out

The following is a listing of events where the Florida Lottery is participating:

September 21-22
            Pensacola Seafood Festival
            Pensacola

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.