Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pregnancy Dream

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 9 years ago by logo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
babyneeds$'s avatar - spider miss.png
GA
United States
Member #52110
May 10, 2007
165 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2007, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Okay, so I had a dream that I was pregnant.  What was so weird about it is that I could see inside my body.  In my uterus was a silver egg.  When I called my mom to tell her, she said "yeah!  we're gonna have a hen!"

Has anyone out there ever had this type of dream?  I need some enlightenment.

Whatever Baby wants...Baby gets!

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2007, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Seeing or eating eggs in your dream, symbolizes fertility, birth and your creative potential. It indicates that something new is about to happen. To find a nest filled with eggs in your dream means some financial gain; the more abundant and bigger the eggs, the more significant the gain. Seeing cracked or broken eggs in your dream indicates that you will suffer from many disappointments and misfortunes. It is indicative of a fragile state in your life and feelings of vulnerability. Alternatively, you may be breaking out of your shell and being comfortable with who you are. Seeing bright colored eggs in your dream, symbolizes celebration of a happy event. Dreaming of rotten eggs means loss. You may have allowed some situation to take a turn for the worse. Seeing fish eggs in your dream, represents an idea that has emerged from your unconscious.

United States
      Member #916
      December 12, 2002
      18335 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2007, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Dreaming that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal. Dreaming that you are pregnant with the baby dying inside of you suggests that a project you had put a lot of effort into is falling apart and slowly deteriorating. Nothing works out the way you want it to. If you are pregnant and having this dream, then it represents your anxieties about the pregnancy. In the first trimester, your dreams usually consists of tiny creatures, fuzzy animals, flowers, fruit and water. In the second trimester, your dreams will reflect your anxiety about being a good mother and concerns about possible complications with the birth. Dreams of giving birth to a non-human baby are also common during this period of the pregnancy. Finally, in the third trimester, you will tend to dream about your own mother. For a man to dream that he got a girl pregnant, forewarns that his indiscriminate sexual activities may come back to haunt him.

United States
        Member #916
        December 12, 2002
        18335 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2007, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Okay, so I had a dream that I was pregnant.  What was so weird about it is that I could see inside my body.  In my uterus was a silver egg.  When I called my mom to tell her, she said "yeah!  we're gonna have a hen!"

Has anyone out there ever had this type of dream?  I need some enlightenment.

Pregnant: 225 352
        Egg: 733 639

babyneeds$'s avatar - spider miss.png
          GA
          United States
          Member #52110
          May 10, 2007
          165 Posts
          Posted: September 14, 2007, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Chouquounette, 

Thank you sooo much for the information.  It is very much appreciated!  I've got a feeling that the ideas I've been formulating just might work out.  I'll be playing the numbers first thing in the morning.

P.S. What are you doing up?  I thought I was the only late night owl (lol).

United States
            Member #916
            December 12, 2002
            18335 Posts
            Posted: September 14, 2007, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

It's friday baby! and I am catching up on my LP reading lol!

logo's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              ga
              United States
              Member #52616
              June 1, 2007
              1394 Posts
              Posted: September 15, 2007, 9:30 am - IP Logged

egg-639-733-641-984-353-147-577-663-394-087-428

099-115-0946

pregnancy-940-253

pregnant-822-276-you-563-966-424-472-432-428-1361

silver-698-746-197-002-491-178