Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Louisiana brings back Easy 5

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by PrisonerSix.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Baton Rouge, LA
United States
Member #4602
May 7, 2004
699 Posts
Posted: September 15, 2007, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Just thought I'd drop this in that starting September 16, Louisiana will be bringing back a pick 5 game called Easy 5. Jackpot is $50,000 and players can win $1 by matching 2 numbers. I used to frequently win small prizes when they had this game in the early 1990s and was sad when it went away. I'm glad to see it back.

Check it out here.

Prisoner Six

"I am not a number, I am a free man!"

johnph77's avatar - avatar
    CA
    United States
    Member #2987
    December 10, 2003
    832 Posts
    Posted: September 15, 2007, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Minimum payout percentage - 34.49%

Thanks for the info - I'll have the game posted on my website in a couple of weeks.

gl

j

Blessed Saint Leibowitz, keep 'em dreamin' down there..... 

Next week's convention for Psychics and Prognosticators has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

=^.^=

bobby623's avatar - abstract
      San Angelo, Texas
      United States
      Member #1097
      January 31, 2003
      1394 Posts
      Posted: September 15, 2007, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

I thought I read a post here not long ago stating that it was a 5/36 game and a mechanical drawing machine would be used.

The website says 5/37. I did a thorough search of the website and learned that they
      use two computers for all of the state drawings. Nothing said about returning to the balls.

Too bad.

Baton Rouge, LA
        United States
        Member #4602
        May 7, 2004
        699 Posts
        Posted: September 16, 2007, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

I thought I read a post here not long ago stating that it was a 5/36 game and a mechanical drawing machine would be used.

The website says 5/37. I did a thorough search of the website and learned that they
        use two computers for all of the state drawings. Nothing said about returning to the balls.

Too bad.

I hadn't read that, but it would be nice if it was true.

Louisiana uses a computer for all of it's draw games now other than Powerball. I wish they'd go back to ball drawings.

Today is the first day they went on sale and I bought one, with the limited time EZMatch option and have already won $2. Hopefully when the first drawing is held on Wednesday, I'll win a little more. Great to see this game back.

Prisoner Six

"I am not a number, I am a free man!"