Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Numbers Correct Box

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 years ago by karlfromCA.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Rosaomnd, CA
United States
Member #55190
September 16, 2007
3 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2007, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

In adding a wheel to system Lotto Pro 2007 (by: Data Solutions)

step # 6 states the following:

# 6. Enter the number of numbers needed to be correct in the Numbers are Correct box.

I contact their support team and their reply was" The numbers are obtained from another source on wheeling systems, such as a book or web site. "

"A good source for other wheeling systems is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx " (they sent me a link to whom I contacted but have yet to receive a reply.)

My three lottery DOS programs that I currently have do not require this information and are of no assistance to me being outdated.

Any HELP would be greatly appreciated, source or mathematical formula.

Thank you in advance.

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49835 Posts
    Posted: September 16, 2007, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

What info was requested in steps 1 thru 5, and what did you enter?

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Rosaomnd, CA
      United States
      Member #55190
      September 16, 2007
      3 Posts
      Posted: September 16, 2007, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

What info was requested in steps 1 thru 5, and what did you enter?

The information  in steps #1- 5 is an example to set-up a wheeling system in Lotto Pro 2007 and can be substituted by any numbers.

"To add a wheeling system:

Step # 1. From the File menu, select New/Wheel System.

Step # 2. Enter the number of numbers per ticket in the wheeling system in the Numbers Per Ticket box.

Step # 3. Enter the number of numbers in the wheeling system in the Total Numbers in Wheels box.

Step # 4. Enter the number of tickets in the wheeling system in the Number of Tickets box.

Step # 5. Enter the number of numbers guaranteeed to mach in the Number Match box.

Step # 6. Enter the number of numbers needed to be correct in the Numbers are Correct box.

Step # 7. Enter the numbers for each ticket in the Tickets list. Use the Tab key to advance your coursor after entering each number. ............................................

Step # 8. Click the Save button."

The information  in steps #1- 5 is an example to set-up a wheeling system in Lotto Pro 2007 and can be substituted by any numbers.

This is Quoted from their web page "Adding a Wheeling System" (Lotto Pro 2007 by: Data Solutions).

I hope this answered your question. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49835 Posts
        Posted: September 16, 2007, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

No, your response did not answer my question, so I don't think I can help you further.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Rosaomnd, CA
          United States
          Member #55190
          September 16, 2007
          3 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2007, 3:46 am - IP Logged

No, your response did not answer my question, so I don't think I can help you further.

Thank you for trying anyways!