Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tennessee screws up again.

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 9 years ago by KyMystikal.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
North Dakota
United States
Member #13397
April 5, 2005
1623 Posts
Posted: September 17, 2007, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

This is a notice from their website. 

The official midday Cash 3 and Cash 4 numbers for Sept. 17, 2007 are 133 for Cash 3 and 6121 for Cash 4. Players can claim prizes at any retailer location. The TEL will also pay players who played the following numbers for the Sept. 17 midday draw: 216 for Cash 3 and and 0573 for Cash 4. Players must mail these tickets to the TEL, P.O. Box 280360, Nashville, TN 37228-0360. Please provide a return address and/or claim form. Thank you.

I know that errors happen from time to time; however, with all of the latest controversy this doesn't help any at all...  Atleast they are paying both sets of numbers.  However, they didn't say why.

How are you going to win if you don't play?

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
    North Dakota
    United States
    Member #13397
    April 5, 2005
    1623 Posts
    Posted: September 17, 2007, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Also interesting to note...  They don't have the drawing on the internet.  (Not like we are missing much).

How are you going to win if you don't play?

JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8790 Posts
      Posted: September 17, 2007, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

You need to have confidence in the integrity of their game.  Thud

WHATT

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
        Beautiful Florida
        United States
        Member #5709
        July 18, 2004
        20108 Posts
        Posted: September 17, 2007, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

The official midday Cash 3 and Cash 4 numbers for Sept. 17, 2007 are 133 for Cash 3 and 6121 for Cash 4. Players can claim prizes at any retailer location. The TEL will also pay players who played the following numbers for the Sept. 17 midday draw: 216 for Cash 3 and and 0573 for Cash 4. Players must mail these tickets to the TEL, P.O. Box 280360, Nashville, TN 37228-0360. Please provide a return address and/or claim form. Thank you.

I know that errors happen from time to time; however, with all of the latest controversy this doesn't help any at all...  Atleast they are paying both sets of numbers.  However, they didn't say why.

Lord, you talk about adding fuel to the fire....!

Wait, lets see if they recind this offer too. They've already lost players faith and integrity, what could possibly go wrong next...    Stay tuned VOLS........! 

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Coastal Georgia
          United States
          Member #2653
          October 30, 2003
          1866 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2007, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Here are the Tennessee Lottery's new mascots :  Stooges

They used to run the NC lottery, but they moved a wee bit west.....

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
            Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #1303
            March 27, 2003
            1508 Posts
            Posted: September 17, 2007, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Obviously, they don't want to say what happened, and they are in CYA mode.  But really, trying to cover-up incompetance only makes things worse.  Maybe they're in f ear of their state congressman who wants an investigation.  That man perhaps may find that no one who works there can even spell "Lottery" without a spellchecker.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
              nashville
              United States
              Member #49896
              February 18, 2007
              1181 Posts
              Posted: September 17, 2007, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Obviously, they don't want to say what happened, and they are in CYA mode.  But really, trying to cover-up incompetance only makes things worse.  Maybe they're in f ear of their state congressman who wants an investigation.  That man perhaps may find that no one who works there can even spell "Lottery" without a spellchecker.

I Agree!Green laugh they dont even know what spellchecker is because its obvious they dont know how to use computers the way they are botching RNG LOL

joshuacloak's avatar - Money Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997717-677-518.jpg

United States
                Member #32537
                February 12, 2006
                698 Posts
                Posted: September 17, 2007, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

some of the state officals went a investigation

and lotto people KEEP GIVING these  same people ammo  to shoot at the goof ball size missups

when will the incompetence come to a endHit With Stick

i said on the 14th

joshuacloak: next thing we know, we have  more embarrassing activities will pop up

our lotto is thwarting itself

I just like to say to everyone.

I TOLD YOU SO!

its a shame there not even trying to tell us what happened this time

there covering the  embarrassment up!ROFL

RNG -  our lotto's blessing  for incompetence to come and make itself at homeGreen laugh

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                  Charlotte NC
                  United States
                  Member #17406
                  June 18, 2005
                  4053 Posts
                  Posted: September 17, 2007, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

SmileyDid lottery sales go down significantly since all this started in Tn.  Are people boycotting or do the masses continue to play as usual.

takeemtothebank

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                    United States
                    Member #4924
                    June 3, 2004
                    5893 Posts
                    Posted: September 18, 2007, 5:28 am - IP Logged

This is the explanation from The Tennessean. Com Newspaper website.

Tuesday, 09/18/07

Third glitch in a month plagues lottery

Right and wrong numbers can collect

Lottery players may not have known it, but they had two chances Monday to win the Cash 3 and Cash 4 midday drawings.

The lottery broadcast the wrong winners briefly, and then decided to pay out winners of the real numbers and the incorrect ones.

The mistake was the third in a month for the agency, which has faced complications after switching from pop-up white-ball drawings to computer-generated numbers.

The actual winners were 133 for Cash 3 and 6121 for Cash 4. The state also will pay out for the mistaken numbers, 216 and 0573.

Spokeswoman Kym Gerlock estimated the lottery would have to pay up to $25,000 in additional prize money.

The slip-up was the fault of a Tennessee lottery employee who pushed a button that sent numbers from a test of the random-drawing computer to television stations instead of the numbers generated during the live drawings, Gerlock said. The error was noticed within seconds, and the television stations were notified, Gerlock said.

Earlier this month, a misprint on tickets left some players thinking the Powerball jackpot was $29 million instead of $15 million. In August, a programming mis-key prevented certain numbers from being drawn in Cash 3 and Cash 4. Those mixups also resulted in refunds.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                      Member #5344
                      June 30, 2004
                      23641 Posts
                      Posted: September 21, 2007, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Dont play the TN  Cash 3, Cash 4, nor Lotto 5...

Continue to stay away until they switch back... People you have control..... USE IT

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                        Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #7853
                        October 15, 2004
                        11338 Posts
                        Posted: September 22, 2007, 5:42 am - IP Logged

i'm done.

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
                          Florence, Alabama
                          United States
                          Member #8658
                          November 13, 2004
                          1993 Posts
                          Posted: September 22, 2007, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

SmileyDid lottery sales go down significantly since all this started in Tn.  Are people boycotting or do the masses continue to play as usual.

I was wondering the same thing. I said that I wouldn't play but I must confess. I have played .50 str 111 and 666 and Powerball. I have played more in TN online.

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!