Welcome Guest
You last visited September 26, 2020, 6:27 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Big Winners

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 13 years ago by AuntiePat.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Manitoba
Canada
Member #5566
July 11, 2004
133 Posts

Another site mentions that this Sunday evening at 8ET on TLC there is a documentary on the lives of big lottery winners.  Can anyone tell me which state has TLC?

lacie's avatar - radar
    jacksonville, fl.
    United States
    Member #19654
    August 3, 2005
    133 Posts

Another site mentions that this Sunday evening at 8ET on TLC there is a documentary on the lives of big lottery winners.  Can anyone tell me which state has TLC?

In Jacksonville, Florida  the learning channel is on cable channel 39 If this is what you are looking for?

Uff Da!'s avatar - InCelebration 001.jpg
      Washington State
      United States
      Member #33972
      February 26, 2006
      349 Posts

A repeat of all three of the "Lottery Changed My Life" series is scheduled for Sunday evening on TLC in my area.  To find out what channel you'll find it on in other areas, why not do a web search for TLC TV lottery or some such combination of terms?

And thanks for alerting us to this.  I've never had occasion to see any of the series and will try to catch them this time.

Manitoba
        Canada
        Member #5566
        July 11, 2004
        133 Posts

Thanks I'll try that. I wasn't sure what TLC was.

AuntiePat's avatar - animaniacs10
          Just outside of Cleveland, OH
          United States
          Member #54077
          August 3, 2007
          106 Posts

Paint1

The Learning Channel is only available on cable and, I believe, satellite (e.g Direct TV)--not available through regular network channels.  Check your TV listings in your area for availability on satelllite or cable.  Good luck finding them in your area.