Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LotteryVault what's up with that?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
Dump Water Florida
United States
Member #380
June 5, 2002
3102 Posts
Posted: September 22, 2007, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Anyone fall into the LotteryVault trap and subscribe to their online lottery software site?  How'd that work out for you?  They brag it's the best lottery software ever (don't they all) but you can't even see it without signing up for advertising.  Just wondering if you found it worth the hassle.  What did you find?  BobP

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
    rainbow lake
    Canada
    Member #25177
    November 2, 2005
    10764 Posts
    Posted: September 22, 2007, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Anyone fall into the LotteryVault trap and subscribe to their online lottery software site?  How'd that work out for you?  They brag it's the best lottery software ever (don't they all) but you can't even see it without signing up for advertising.  Just wondering if you found it worth the hassle.  What did you find?  BobP

for some reason i got it for free last year, we came close on the pick 6 games,

the pick 3 games not very good as far as i am concerned,

They choos up to 30 numbers at times on the pick 6 games, when they advertise they had 6 numbers hit its in a field of 24 numbers or better,

a lot of times they dont have the combo in thier wheel which may be up to 1000 combos,

for large group play and 1000 combos you have a chance (chance)

I would not pay to have it.

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
      Florida
      United States
      Member #6147
      August 8, 2004
      1396 Posts
      Posted: September 22, 2007, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

I signed up for the site and completely skipped the page where you are asked to click on to a sponser.  Also, the site is free.  Still watching it to see how the predictions go.  Today's predictions are surprisingly close to my workouts, but, this happens every day with me and I am still one number off daily....LOL!

Good Luck!

Stavros

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19823 Posts
        Posted: September 22, 2007, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

for some reason i got it for free last year, we came close on the pick 6 games,

the pick 3 games not very good as far as i am concerned,

They choos up to 30 numbers at times on the pick 6 games, when they advertise they had 6 numbers hit its in a field of 24 numbers or better,

a lot of times they dont have the combo in thier wheel which may be up to 1000 combos,

for large group play and 1000 combos you have a chance (chance)

I would not pay to have it.

If LotteryVault is picking 30 numbers to play in a 6/49 game then chances are they will have all 6 numbers in their pool 30/49 (61.2%) of the time without any special software. A pool of 30 numbers have 593,775 possible combinations of sixes and limiting yourself to 1000 combinations gives you odds of 1:59,378 of hitting six which is hard to appreciate if you aren't matching four or better.  I think most lottery players with any kind of a strategy could do as well without LotteryVault's help.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking