Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tn Lottery

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 9 years ago by four4me.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #13767
April 13, 2005
72 Posts
Posted: September 22, 2007, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

We will perform website maintenance on Sunday, September 23, 2007, from 12:00 noon until 4:00 p.m. CT. Access to the website or website information may be limited, or temporarily unavailable, during this period. Thank you for your cooperation.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23275 Posts
    Posted: September 22, 2007, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

We will perform website maintenance on Sunday, September 23, 2007, from 12:00 noon until 4:00 p.m. CT. Access to the website or website information may be limited, or temporarily unavailable, during this period. Thank you for your cooperation.

Thanks for the heads-up.  I see that message on their site now too.

I wonder if we'll see an updated web site when it reopens?  Or maybe they're having more glitches?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

NASHVILLE, TENN
      United States
      Member #33372
      February 20, 2006
      1044 Posts
      Posted: September 23, 2007, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

"We"?  What is this?  Are you an employee of the Tenn Lottory?

United States
        Member #13767
        April 13, 2005
        72 Posts
        Posted: September 23, 2007, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

No I am not an employee.  Just cut and pasted from the TN Lottery page.

NASHVILLE, TENN
          United States
          Member #33372
          February 20, 2006
          1044 Posts
          Posted: September 24, 2007, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

No I am not an employee.  Just cut and pasted from the TN Lottery page.

Too bad.  I was hoping that you were.  If you were, I wanted to be the first to cram my opinion down your throat.  But you aren't (an emplyee) so I won't.

Can we get an employee of the Tenn lottory on board?  I would love the opportunity to face off with one of their employees.

United States
            Member #13767
            April 13, 2005
            72 Posts
            Posted: September 25, 2007, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Too bad.  I was hoping that you were.  If you were, I wanted to be the first to cram my opinion down your throat.  But you aren't (an emplyee) so I won't.

Can we get an employee of the Tenn lottory on board?  I would love the opportunity to face off with one of their employees.

It would be nice if someone from the Tenn lottery came aboard.  I would love to have the opportunity to question them also.

four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8364 Posts
              Posted: September 25, 2007, 11:47 am - IP Logged

You might get some info. from an x employee. but trying to get info from a current employee is like pulling teeth. Many dodge questions or try and change the subject. I think it some kind of rule that they not divulge information about the goings on at their workplace. Just as in many other companies where you sign an affidavit to keep company information confidential.

I have talked to Maryland lottery reps and they will answer some questions but will avoid answering other ones. I guess it would depend on what info your interested in knowing and whether or not they can answer some questions.