Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery "SYSTEM X" by Dr Ian Ferguson Inquiry

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 9 years ago by eddessaknight.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
LAS VEGAS
United States
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4586 Posts
Posted: October 6, 2007, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Anyone with 'hands on' experiericne or knowledge of this ostensible university professor's methodology  ?

Thanks in advance-

~

Peace & Prosperity Weekend Wishes,

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

LAS VEGAS
    United States
    Member #47729
    November 22, 2006
    4586 Posts
    Posted: October 6, 2007, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Anyone with 'hands on' experiericne or knowledge of this ostensible university professor's methodology  ?

Thanks in advance-

~

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

Nota Bene:

The 'System X' is suppose to have been in reserach and development for 5 years by this Prof of math from Scotland.

And no, he is not my uncle nor am I invested in any Way Sun Smiley

LAS VEGAS
      United States
      Member #47729
      November 22, 2006
      4586 Posts
      Posted: October 6, 2007, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Nota Bene:

The 'System X' is suppose to have been in reserach and development for 5 years by this Prof of math from Scotland.

PS-

Scientifically Operates on the 'Frequency' theory.....

NY
        United States
        Member #23835
        October 16, 2005
        3502 Posts
        Posted: October 6, 2007, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Here's some useful advice that can be applied to this system and many others. If the ad purports to tell you the name of this supposed math professor but can't tell you which "Scottish university" he works at, alarm bells should be going off in your head. 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19898 Posts
          Posted: October 6, 2007, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Nota Bene:

There are many worthless systems that been around longer than five years.  Five years of research just convince most players that winning a lottery isn't easy.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
            Member #13130
            March 30, 2005
            2171 Posts
            Posted: October 6, 2007, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Thanks in advance-

~

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

I have an old copy of what purports to be this. It is in PDF form, with a some charts, and written in British English. 13-14pgs. I mentioned it here a few months ago and I am sure I got it free, online. It's, no doubt, still out there.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
            Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
              Wisconsin
              United States
              Member #1303
              March 27, 2003
              1508 Posts
              Posted: October 6, 2007, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

I have an old copy of what purports to be this. It is in PDF form, with a some charts, and written in British English. 13-14pgs. I mentioned it here a few months ago and I am sure I got it free, online. It's, no doubt, still out there.

I googled it.  It isn't a program so much as an e-book. From what I can tel, it's a wheeling system that seems (??) to work with 4 key numbers. (the same four numbers in each play, because I've reference to Banker-4 wheeling)  Looks like there once was a free trial, but that it no longer applies.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3112 Posts
                Posted: October 7, 2007, 1:27 am - IP Logged

System-X: Eight weeks of draws from the UK game which is drawn twice a week.  Take the 8 hottest and 7 coldest numbers and play on a 15 number wheel (they call it permutations which can be making up lines of numbers from a larger group until you get tired of it or reach your budget, permutations don't always have a 100%guarantee like a wheel actually any collection of lines do have a percentage of guarantee if you drop them into a wheel tester like CoverMaster, but they don't always have a high percentage nor are they optimal). Play the resulting combinations for 8  weeks, repeat as necessary.  Took me less then five minutes to sum up this professor's five year's of research if he ever existed at all.  BobP

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                  Member #13130
                  March 30, 2005
                  2171 Posts
                  Posted: October 7, 2007, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

If anyone woud like more than the cliff-notes version, I will send you a link to a PDF of the system.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                  Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

LAS VEGAS
                    United States
                    Member #47729
                    November 22, 2006
                    4586 Posts
                    Posted: October 7, 2007, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

First a short but sincere note of appreciation to everyone for taking the time & effort for the relavent replies.

And yes there are entirely too many onstesible PHd's without names of issuing universities for earned or even honorable degrees.

And time*treat's offer is generous; as I have already retieved the X System I can say that the previous abridged discription is quite accurate and suffient for all of us to uniformally lose at the expected rate.

From what I gather from the above responding posts and non sarcasiticall speaking, perhaps the best way to make our dreams come true is to wake up first. Wink

~

Peace, Prosperity & Opportunity Wisher For All-

EddessaKnight

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                      Wisconsin
                      United States
                      Member #1303
                      March 27, 2003
                      1508 Posts
                      Posted: October 7, 2007, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

First a short but sincere note of appreciation to everyone for taking the time & effort for the relavent replies.

And yes there are entirely too many onstesible PHd's without names of issuing universities for earned or even honorable degrees.

And time*treat's offer is generous; as I have already retieved the X System I can say that the previous abridged discription is quite accurate and suffient for all of us to uniformally lose at the expected rate.

From what I gather from the above responding posts and non sarcasiticall speaking, perhaps the best way to make our dreams come true is to wake up first. Wink

~

Peace, Prosperity & Opportunity Wisher For All-

EddessaKnight

Then again, if what one is doing does not work even if it should work by logical means, then perhaps the thing to do is do something that should not work according to logical means.

Lord knows, losing your ticket money is losing your ticket money. What's the difference as far as the method goes? And if one wins, who cares how they arrived at the numbers?

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

LAS VEGAS
                        United States
                        Member #47729
                        November 22, 2006
                        4586 Posts
                        Posted: October 7, 2007, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Then again, if what one is doing does not work even if it should work by logical means, then perhaps the thing to do is do something that should not work according to logical means.

Lord knows, losing your ticket money is losing your ticket money. What's the difference as far as the method goes? And if one wins, who cares how they arrived at the numbers?

@Badger, et al-

"if what one is doing does not work even if it should work by logical means, then perhaps the thing to do is do something that should not work according to logical means." ~B

I wholeheartedly concur with this appraisal and permit to offer my imperfect reasoning in support.

1. in lottery, keno, indeed in all all games of speculation a negative expectation has been mathematically formulated against for the house & aginst the player. The math is perfect,  imutable and cannot be overcome by conventional means.

2. outside of cheating , blind random luck, or gaining some advantage through the physics of the game, we must look out side the box for winning answers.

3. non-conventional approaches are not everybody's cup of tea and that's fine but for those who are not satisfied with only playing for entertainment purposes, then  I believe that unorthodox ways of investigation are justified.

Mind you I am not saying that I have broken the code of some secret math formula by ancient pharooes, but in reciprocation for the kindness affored me. I will take the liberty of sharing one small but signiicant discovery.

Just for fun and potential profit, for example in keno & lottery checking past performances ex. in live keno parlor or video keno games, see how often the numbers #18 & 40 come out together, preceeding or following each other.

Hope some one might this humble suggestion worthwhile as well as fun.

WHERE ATTENTION GOES< ENERGY FLOWS >>>>>>

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

PS-

We will not solve the problems of the world," said Albert Einstein, "from the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." More than anything else, this new century demands new thinking: We must change our materially based analyses of the world around us to include broader, more multidimensional perspectives."       

~Albert Einstein

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                          Harbinger
                          D.C./MD.
                          United States
                          Member #44103
                          July 30, 2006
                          5587 Posts
                          Posted: October 7, 2007, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Here is a pyramid set:

1-3-7-9-11-17-19-22-27-29-31-33-39

I see a tetrahedron with this set..

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: November 3, 2007, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

This is what could find: http://www.cis.strath.ac.uk/cis/staff/index.php?uid=if

http://www.ece.gatech.edu/faculty-staff/fac_profiles/bio.php?id=34

of the two the latter seems like a smart guy (the guy has 4 patents)...I don't know maybe this smart guy decided to tackle the lottery..Even though a position like the one he has must pay pretty good...The only system X i found on the internet is a supercomputer named system X...

I saw a system from Ireland or Scottland (if you think both are small island) from a guy that was asking for 9 dollars...I still remember that system...He said that you could perm i think it was 15 numbers and get ahead...I didn't buy the system because I didn't have a credit card...And money order, i thought it will get there and return in 3 months and by then i would have been out of college...(I never graduated from college but i did like 5 years)....

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                              BOSTON
                              United States
                              Member #48
                              September 9, 2001
                              3611 Posts
                              Posted: November 4, 2007, 10:49 am - IP Logged

am interested in system x please send to salesmn419@aol.com