Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 3:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Daily Numbers

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Ms. Pat.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
The Deer Hunter's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
Erie
United States
Member #888
November 30, 2002
457 Posts
Posted: October 10, 2007, 7:37 am - IP Logged
Pa738
Ga261
Oh867
Fla055
Ill350
Ky011
Mi128
Mo647
Nj350
NC432
Sc746
Tx181

"One shot, that's what it's all about,One shot"

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: October 10, 2007, 8:31 am - IP Logged
    Pa738
    Ga261
    Oh867
    Fla055
    Ill350
    Ky011
    Mi128
    Mo647
    Nj350
    NC432
    Sc746
    Tx181

Thanks for your efforts to do it right DH.  How great it would be to beat the odds this way.

I don't know if folks actually know how really hard this would be to accomplish on a regular basis.

& Lot of "predictors" throw out the same amount of numbers each day.....actually even more numbers really. 

& The big difference is that they "shot gun" those numbers.  They are not State Specific !&

&&How to become a predictor..... 

& 1. Grind out 40 or 50 numbers a day ....and say they are good until they hit somewhere in the world. LOL

&&&Even if they only were to produce 12 numbers like yours.....that averages 9 singles and 3 doubles that is actually 63 total numbers or  ....6.3 per cent of the total chart.& 

&&&If they include all 56 draws as their target each day with that amount of numbers covered(63) ....they should actually expect 3 or 4 hits ......every single day somewhere in the world!  Even as sloppy is that is ....... it is still no where near what you are doing.

&&&Where as ..... STATE SPECIFIC  with only 12 States and 12 numbers like yours are almost impossible odds.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

&&&&&&&&&The thing you are trying to do is sooooooo much more than that. So much more.

&&&&&&&&&  I admire your determination and success.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Keep em' rolling in.

& I guess my key board is broken.... All those &&&&& symbols on the post... they are not there until I hit the post button.  I don't understand how that is happening.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #46570
      September 14, 2006
      558 Posts
      Posted: October 10, 2007, 8:36 am - IP Logged

Thanks for your efforts to do it right DH.  How great it would be to beat the odds this way.

I don't know if folks actually know how really hard this would be to accomplish on a regular basis.

& Lot of "predictors" throw out the same amount of numbers each day.....actually even more numbers really. 

& The big difference is that they "shot gun" those numbers.  They are not State Specific !&

&&How to become a predictor..... 

& 1. Grind out 40 or 50 numbers a day ....and say they are good until they hit somewhere in the world. LOL

&&&Even if they only were to produce 12 numbers like yours.....that averages 9 singles and 3 doubles that is actually 63 total numbers or  ....6.3 per cent of the total chart.& 

&&&If they include all 56 draws as their target each day with that amount of numbers covered(63) ....they should actually expect 3 or 4 hits ......every single day somewhere in the world!  Even as sloppy is that is ....... it is still no where near what you are doing.

&&&Where as ..... STATE SPECIFIC  with only 12 States and 12 numbers like yours are almost impossible odds.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

&&&&&&&&&The thing you are trying to do is sooooooo much more than that. So much more.

&&&&&&&&&  I admire your determination and success.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Keep em' rolling in.

& I guess my key board is broken.... All those &&&&& symbols on the post... they are not there until I hit the post button.  I don't understand how that is happening.

That happened to me too yesterday. It seems the '&' symbol is taking the place of a space. Oh well...

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

The Deer Hunter's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
        Erie
        United States
        Member #888
        November 30, 2002
        457 Posts
        Posted: October 10, 2007, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Win D,

Thanks for the kind words.

All I'm trying to do is try to get at least one hit a month for each state. It seems that two or three days is the max that I would hold on to a number. Two days is the max that I personally play them . If I would of posted the numbers everyday I would have two more straight hits. I started this post again on 9/28/2007 and I have got one boxed and one straight hit in Pa. where I play. I'll see how I fare two weeks from now and see if I'll continue. Dead_Aim is probably my best friend here at LP and watching his progress got me back into posting again.

I've had success before doing this post, I hope I have success again.

"One shot, that's what it's all about,One shot"

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
          Member #6363
          August 20, 2004
          4150 Posts
          Posted: October 10, 2007, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

DH,

I could not compete with the 1 shot king if I tried. I have seen you hit 4 times with 1 number in the last 2 weeks. I can not even comprehend what you could do if you put out as many numbers as I do per state. My hats off to you. You are 1 of a kind.

Don't Chase... Compare and Narrow

The Cheaper the Cost the Higher the Profit

Many Winners to You.

D_A

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
            Fayetteville, Georgia
            United States
            Member #3593
            February 2, 2004
            2285 Posts
            Posted: October 10, 2007, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!