Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tenn Bringing back Million $ Madness?

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 9 years ago by tnlotto1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
North Dakota
United States
Member #13397
April 5, 2005
1623 Posts
Posted: October 12, 2007, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

I've seen that Tennessee is to bring back the Million $ Madness raffle game... My questions is Why???  I know they ended up selling out of tickets at the last minute but it was a complete bust for the 4 months leading up to the drawing.  I played it once and learned my lesson.  Any thoughts?

How are you going to win if you don't play?

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
    nashville
    United States
    Member #49896
    February 18, 2007
    1181 Posts
    Posted: October 12, 2007, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

I've seen that Tennessee is to bring back the Million $ Madness raffle game... My questions is Why???  I know they ended up selling out of tickets at the last minute but it was a complete bust for the 4 months leading up to the drawing.  I played it once and learned my lesson.  Any thoughts?

i saw a handout at the gas station and i thought it was for the old raffle game but after i examined it closer i grabbed one and brought it home to see what was different with this second raffle. this time they offer early bird drawings instead of just one big final drawing. the early birds are for one $1000 winner each week and nine $100 winners for 7 weeks november 9-december 21,2007. on january 22, 2008 they will have the grand prize drawing for the four $1,000,000 winners, ten $10,000 winners and the five hundred $100 winners. it sounds like they tried to improve it some from the original raffle they had but as long as they have RNG on cash 3,cash 4 and lotto 5 then the boycott of the entire tennessee lottery has to continue. they should bring back the ball drawings.