Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

free lotto site

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 9 years ago by JackpotWanna.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
freeport bahamas
Bahamas
Member #46427
September 10, 2006
63 Posts
Posted: October 15, 2007, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

has anyone  ever heard of a lotto site  called  freelotto,, it  seem  that  iv  won  some  money,,they  have  three cheques  pending  for me  ,one  for  three hundred  dollers,,one  for  ten thousand dollers.. and  one  for  one  million dollers  they  have  showed me a letter  saying that  they have  paid  people all over  the  world  cash  prizes  that were  won but  they  have  no  phone number just  a  email  address   i  want  to know if anyone else  has been on  this  site and  are  they  for  real  ?  inquiring  minds  want  to  know ?Cool

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8364 Posts
    Posted: October 15, 2007, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Are you a member of free lotto do you play free lotto.............. if your answer is no then how can you win something if you don't play the games.

here is a link to their fraud scam page.

http://www.freelotto.com/fraudalert.asp

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #1303
      March 27, 2003
      1508 Posts
      Posted: October 16, 2007, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

four4mee is correct.  This is another bunch of creeps trolling for gullible people.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

LuckyLilly's avatar - savy chick.png

United States
        Member #50124
        February 26, 2007
        601 Posts
        Posted: October 16, 2007, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Everyone who has ever played there gets those emails.  It's just a ruse to get you to sign up for their subscription play, which plays your numbers so you don't have to remember to do it.  Click on one of the links and it takes you to the sub sign-up page which costs  $6 or $7 per month IIRC.

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
          Member #33588
          February 22, 2006
          2068 Posts
          Posted: October 16, 2007, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

has anyone  ever heard of a lotto site  called  freelotto,, it  seem  that  iv  won  some  money,,they  have  three cheques  pending  for me  ,one  for  three hundred  dollers,,one  for  ten thousand dollers.. and  one  for  one  million dollers  they  have  showed me a letter  saying that  they have  paid  people all over  the  world  cash  prizes  that were  won but  they  have  no  phone number just  a  email  address   i  want  to know if anyone else  has been on  this  site and  are  they  for  real  ?  inquiring  minds  want  to  know ?Cool

Hello Mr twenty ,

Be very careful about this type of lottrey scam.

They are out there to scam any one they can get. Be very wise and do not respond to such a gimmick. 

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8364 Posts
            Posted: October 16, 2007, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

free lotto does not sent you emails telling you, you won unless you are subscribed to their drawings by paying a fee.

If you play free lotto for free (don't pay to play) it is entirely up to you to process your claim i have won many 2 dollar wins and some 5 dollar wins. In order to win most of their games you must have all six numbers and only one drawing pays small percentages of a win.

Also when you sign up for free lotto you agree to allow them to send you all sorts of emails pertaining to special offers from hundreds of advertisers.

Free lotto is a heavy duty advertising company connected to many other advertisers and they use your email address to spam you with many offers.   

freeport bahamas
              Bahamas
              Member #46427
              September 10, 2006
              63 Posts
              Posted: October 16, 2007, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

thanks  people for  your  answers  on  this,,  i  know  some  things  are  for  real  but  a lot  of  them  are  not  so  thanks  again  ,,, mr twentyone  Cool

JackpotWanna's avatar - squiz

United States
                Member #4121
                March 23, 2004
                817 Posts
                Posted: October 17, 2007, 9:04 am - IP Logged

Stay away from them.  They are scams!!!!