Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

10 -15 Numbers filter

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Hans.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Hans's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
Monte Carlo
France
Member #55589
October 9, 2007
1181 Posts
Posted: October 16, 2007, 3:49 am - IP Logged

Hi All,

Right now I am testing my own lotto program with one line of 10-15 numbers.As long as those 10-15 numbers have only one winning number,the 100 single-ticket results would be good enough..

But I have to make sure only one winning number comes out in 10 -15numbers.

Can someone tell me whether you have experience of hitting only 1 number in 10-15 numbers?And if you post yours,I can run a little bit of test of that lottery.

Thank you

Hans

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
    Member #41383
    June 16, 2006
    1969 Posts
    Posted: October 17, 2007, 12:43 am - IP Logged

What game ?

Pick 3 ?  Pick 4 ?  Pick 5 ?  Powerball ?  Mega ? 

Go to the Jackpot Games forums and see any of Maddogs contests if you are interested in PB. 

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: October 17, 2007, 3:12 am - IP Logged

Looks like a lotto (jackpot) game.

10 to 15 numbers out of whatever amount  that ganes has, 1 winning numbers among those 10 to 15.

Then wheel the rest of the numbers using a wheel that makes 100 numbers (lines), so the other 5 winning numbers or whatever would be among the numbers wheeled.

Would be best for him if there is only 1 winning number among the 15, so there are fewer numbers to wheel.

Perhaps that is what it is, but I might be wrong.

The RNG called LottoSync, often gave only 1 winning number among the 10 that it gave.

But you really need 15 numbers with only 1 winning number among them. 

Monte Carlo
        France
        Member #55589
        October 9, 2007
        1181 Posts
        Posted: October 17, 2007, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Just post your lottery (for pick5 and pick6),and your 10-15 numbers,make sure one winning number comes out and thats all fine.I will test with the rest.

Hans

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: October 18, 2007, 2:50 am - IP Logged

As you are a programmer, Are you not? and from Germany, you can play the U.S.A's  pick 3 and 4 online and can also make your own lottery programs.

Monte Carlo
            France
            Member #55589
            October 9, 2007
            1181 Posts
            Posted: October 18, 2007, 3:21 am - IP Logged

Not a programmer,Just a simple guy from Germany who loves lottery study.I play Germany lotto 649 only.

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: October 18, 2007, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Hans

Does the game have a bonus or powewrball? If so then it has 7 balls, right? Or just the 6/49?

There is software for 6/49 games, including the free Skorloto, use Google.

Which German state and or city are you from?, when in the service I was stationed on Bad Kreuznach, Mainz, Heilbron, Stuttgart and  Landstuhl, of course I went to many other cities, but was only stationed on those.

While there I went to Frankfurt, Mannheim, Berlin, Nuremberg, Wiesbaden,  Garmish, Berchtesgadener and Munich (Munchen).

I like Stuttgart best and Berlin second. 

You all there, have gambling machines almost everywhere and the lottery is big, but there are no pick 3 and 4 games there so you are missing on some good gambling. 

Good luck!

Fernando. 

Monte Carlo
                France
                Member #55589
                October 9, 2007
                1181 Posts
                Posted: October 19, 2007, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Yes,German lotto 6/49 has a bonus numbers,but I have to pay still for the bonus ball playing.

No powerball here.We have Toto 6/45 here.But since the 4 hit's prize is low enough,I prefer 6/49.

And I am in Landsberg.:)

I don't need to play pick3,as I want to have a 5 hit of Germany lotto 6/49in the future.

Hans

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: October 19, 2007, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Yes,German lotto 6/49 has a bonus numbers,but I have to pay still for the bonus ball playing.

No powerball here.We have Toto 6/45 here.But since the 4 hit's prize is low enough,I prefer 6/49.

And I am in Landsberg.:)

I don't need to play pick3,as I want to have a 5 hit of Germany lotto 6/49in the future.

Hans

Hans

So you have to pay extra to also play the bonus ball.

They sure want to take all of your money, Don't they? 

The good thing about a 6/49 game is all the software that supports that game, there appears to be more software for that jackpot game than for any other jackpot game, some of the best lotto software might or does support that game.

A 5 ball hit on a pick 6 might be possible with the right software tools and prediction technique, as to How many combos and or draws it might take to do with?, I don't know, as I at this time still don't do (play) the jackpot kind of lottery games.

That name Landsberg seems familiar, but it has been way too long and I don't remember. 

Good luck! 

Monte Carlo
                    France
                    Member #55589
                    October 9, 2007
                    1181 Posts
                    Posted: October 20, 2007, 1:57 am - IP Logged

It is for sure that I will never play bonus ball unless it is free.Ha!

Theortically speaking,if 5 winning numbers are predicted in 15 numbers,in 168 multi tickets the chance of a 5 hit is over 90%,and in 74 multi tickets the chance of a 5 hit is 60% around.

Here multi tickets means play one more number for 6/49 lottery,which equels 7 numbers per line.

But with one more filter for the banker,it can reduce the investment 10 times.And when the banker is correct,it makes it possible to play less than 40 single tickets.

And right now,the chance of 15 numbers having 4 winning numbers is still a hard job to make.Anyways,it all depends on the banker numbers,as it helps a lot for deleting numbers.

What's more,even if your 15 numbers have 3 winning numbers,you can still keep the prize ratio more than 35% for 6/49 lottery,which leaves you a little bit more potential to develop to achieve to predict 4 winning numbers in 15 numbers for a prize ratio over 175%.And when the right banker is added in,you can play safe and win 10 times money back.

Hans

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                      Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3102 Posts
                      Posted: October 20, 2007, 2:05 am - IP Logged

Hi All,

Right now I am testing my own lotto program with one line of 10-15 numbers.As long as those 10-15 numbers have only one winning number,the 100 single-ticket results would be good enough..

But I have to make sure only one winning number comes out in 10 -15numbers.

Can someone tell me whether you have experience of hitting only 1 number in 10-15 numbers?And if you post yours,I can run a little bit of test of that lottery.

Thank you

Hans

In a 6/48 game you would have to expect one winning number for every 8 numbers selected.   When making groups to wheel from you can't overlap unless you have a rejection method to prevent duplication of numbers on a line.  Otherwise I don't see how you can have 10-15 number groups taking only one number from each group without overlapping.  BobP

Monte Carlo
                        France
                        Member #55589
                        October 9, 2007
                        1181 Posts
                        Posted: October 20, 2007, 2:16 am - IP Logged
                        So what would be the most suitable number figure for the most guaranteed one that has only one winning number?
                          Monte Carlo
                          France
                          Member #55589
                          October 9, 2007
                          1181 Posts
                          Posted: October 23, 2007, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

I decide to choose one last digit number and expand it to several numbers as the banker number.And delete numbers at bankers zone.

For example,when I choose 1 as a must last digit number,I know for sure that one number will be drawn among 1,11,21,31,41.

And then when I choose the right number,for example,01,I can delete 02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09.

The risk is that when more drawn number came out at this deleted zone,one winning number would be deleted.

Hans