Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream books, Why do they work?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by jenny38.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #55690
October 15, 2007
4 Posts
Posted: October 17, 2007, 12:06 am - IP Logged

I don't know for a fact that they even work, but I've noticed  many different dream books.  How can there be so many different intepretations of a dream?  Each book says the same dream means something different?  Who decides that one dream means that a certain number is going to be drawn? And another book says something different.  And they are only correct once in a blue moon in my experience.   Sure I hit the pick 3 boxed once last year using a dream book, but the rest of the year I spent playing and losing.  So why does a certain dream mean that a certain number is going to be drawn?   Who decides what a dream means, the author or a consensus of people?  I don't pay attention to other states just my own, so maybe they hit more often in other states. 

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: October 17, 2007, 12:25 am - IP Logged

Jenny I don't know what state you are in but in my experience almost every dream I have had I looked up in my dream book, posted the numbers and I cannot tell you how many times i did not play them and they fell straight sometimes on the day I posted my dream or a couple of days later.. there is really no explanation for that but it has taught me to pay attention and I now play my dream numbers....

United States
      Member #55690
      October 15, 2007
      4 Posts
      Posted: October 17, 2007, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Hi Chouquounette,  thanks for replying!  I live in Ohio.   

What dream book are you referring to?