Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MD Pick 3 Night Winner

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by prosperity$.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Baltimore, MD
United States
Member #52221
May 15, 2007
23 Posts
Posted: October 19, 2007, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

I hit the pick three straight/box for $1 tonight for the first time ever.  I have been a lurker for a few months.

I only looked at the last three months of data in the P-3 (both day and night). 

Then, I arranged them in number order, 001-999 to see which numbers hit and which ones didn't.  (Gap Theory posted on this site.  I would never have known that until finding LP.  Thanks LP.)

I highlighted only the GAPs that had 1 number in between.  For instance, 338 was the winner and one of my selections.  337 hit previously and 339 hit.  But, no 338 to date.   

Next, I looked at the last drawing and only took the single GAPs that had one of the previous numbers in the last draw.  Since I ran the spreadsheet earlier today for the first time and decided to play 10 numbers and hit on the first try, I will obviously monitor and tweak the system.  But, I thought it was worth mentioning.

So, it was a random method of gaps, repeats and a whole lotta luck.  But, I am happy that LP helped me find a method in my madness.

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
    Norfolk , Va
    United States
    Member #4541
    May 2, 2004
    25167 Posts
    Posted: October 19, 2007, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Cosmocos!!!

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8390 Posts
      Posted: October 19, 2007, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

congrats on your win. You have done a great job.

however 338 has came out in Maryland 15 times straight since the lottery started.

There are no pick 3 numbers that haven't hit either straight or boxed in the evening draw.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
        prosperity$'s avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
        Member #47591
        November 13, 2006
        380 Posts
        Posted: October 20, 2007, 1:00 am - IP Logged

hard work pays off /congrats

Drum White BounceHello my lottery family/may *****Pro$perity***** help us all /through gods blessings/love,respect ,good luck and great gambling to all*******$$cc$$$*********    "I love dem doubles"PartyJack-in-the-Box