Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Draw Results Mistake?

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Charlotte NC
United States
Member #17406
June 18, 2005
4053 Posts
Posted: October 21, 2007, 8:59 am - IP Logged

What?I stumbled up on this while searching draw history.   Look at DC, August 13, 2002.   It has the same exact numbers midday to evening.  Pick 3 and pick  4.  Is that right? I checked the website and it has 890-4202 midday and 074-6822. I know Fla sometimes pull zeros on it's website when it's messing up and it snuffs over to LP.  Maybe the same happened here in DC and it fell through the cracks.

I wonder if this really happened or if it has ever happened anywhere period.  Anybody know. 

takeemtothebank

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5896 Posts
    Posted: October 21, 2007, 10:43 am - IP Logged

What?I stumbled up on this while searching draw history.   Look at DC, August 13, 2002.   It has the same exact numbers midday to evening.  Pick 3 and pick  4.  Is that right? I checked the website and it has 890-4202 midday and 074-6822. I know Fla sometimes pull zeros on it's website when it's messing up and it snuffs over to LP.  Maybe the same happened here in DC and it fell through the cracks.

I wonder if this really happened or if it has ever happened anywhere period.  Anybody know. 

Janet,

I think it might have fell thru the crack.

Mid is correct, Evening 074 6822

Charlotte NC
      United States
      Member #17406
      June 18, 2005
      4053 Posts
      Posted: October 21, 2007, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

I think you might be right.

takeemtothebank

4thquarterbabe's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
        Detroit, Michigan
        United States
        Member #45629
        August 25, 2006
        455 Posts
        Posted: October 23, 2007, 9:00 am - IP Logged

hello, this is a different question, but i was wondering if you had the complete list of all drawings for that day. some states are missing but it is not "blued" out, so i am assuming that they did have drawings.

Reason, i noticed that a lot of the numbers listed are the same as yesterdays draws 10/22/07 including a lot of companion numbers like 7011/ 7001 . if i can get the list, i  intend to play then in various states today.

thanks

4thquarter babe

As the world turns, so does luck, believe and it shall return to you!! Let the party BEGIN!!

Party

Charlotte NC
          United States
          Member #17406
          June 18, 2005
          4053 Posts
          Posted: October 23, 2007, 10:03 am - IP Logged

hello, this is a different question, but i was wondering if you had the complete list of all drawings for that day. some states are missing but it is not "blued" out, so i am assuming that they did have drawings.

Reason, i noticed that a lot of the numbers listed are the same as yesterdays draws 10/22/07 including a lot of companion numbers like 7011/ 7001 . if i can get the list, i  intend to play then in various states today.

thanks

4thquarter babe

Good eye 4thquarterbabe on noticing the similiarities in recent hits from that day.  That's the reason I was looking at that day.  I was trying to get up on the 356 that hit twice in New York.  The states that are blued out didn't have draws then.  I'm pretty sure that the results listed are correct and only the one that might be incorrect is DC.  So you have fewer numbers to play.

takeemtothebank

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

United States
            Member #27050
            November 26, 2005
            40272 Posts
            Posted: October 23, 2007, 11:18 am - IP Logged

Hi Janet - Check out GA just recently...  Different P4 numbers though! lol

Mon, Oct 15, 20078-9-78-9-7

Lep

Charlotte NC
              United States
              Member #17406
              June 18, 2005
              4053 Posts
              Posted: October 23, 2007, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Hi Janet - Check out GA just recently...  Different P4 numbers though! lol

Mon, Oct 15, 20078-9-78-9-7

Yep. Ga gave her pick 4s to other states.  Especially 5447 combo from the 14 day window. (see thread below)

Mon, Oct 22, 2007New YorkWin 44-5-7-4
              Sun, Oct 21, 2007Washington, D.C.Midday DC-44-5-7-4
              Sat, Oct 20, 2007New YorkMidday Win 44-7-5-4

Remember when 789 hit ga back to back and 475 followed last week.  I followed the 475 and it had hit back to back as well.  5666 popped from the same day 475 hit back to back in GA. I was on it too early, but you have to get in front of it to hit. Back to Back hits are gift horses.

Wed, Jun 14, 2006           745         457         7634       5666

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/164544

takeemtothebank

four4me's avatar - gate1
                MD
                United States
                Member #1701
                June 18, 2003
                8361 Posts
                Posted: October 23, 2007, 11:47 am - IP Logged

if you should happen to find a mistake that can be verified then contact Todd and he will fix it.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                  4thquarterbabe's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
                  Detroit, Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #45629
                  August 25, 2006
                  455 Posts
                  Posted: October 23, 2007, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Good eye 4thquarterbabe on noticing the similiarities in recent hits from that day.  That's the reason I was looking at that day.  I was trying to get up on the 356 that hit twice in New York.  The states that are blued out didn't have draws then.  I'm pretty sure that the results listed are correct and only the one that might be incorrect is DC.  So you have fewer numbers to play.

thanks,

LOVE THOSE EYES!!!

As the world turns, so does luck, believe and it shall return to you!! Let the party BEGIN!!

Party

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23266 Posts
                    Posted: October 23, 2007, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Janet,

If you have an error, send it to me.  I've asked that a number of times, and I know you've seen it.

If there is an error in 2002 data, it is from my previous data provider, which I finally gave the boot to in 2005.  I will investigate and post a correct if necessary.

Posting errors on the forums just adds to clutter, and is not lottery-related.  If you visit the contact page, there is a section for sending bug reports.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                    Help eliminate computerized drawings!