Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 2:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Teeny Tiny DF said

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 years ago by AGF310.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: October 23, 2007, 9:38 am - IP Logged

In my ear while I slept ........     reierje (what?) shfheryd (what?) vudrshf (what?)   126....  can you hear me now?   Yeoowch, yes I can hear you and thanks for waking me up!!!!

I'd like to thank my spirit, my angel or my guardian DF - whoever was trying to get the message across and apologize because I was slumbering so deeply that you all head to knock me in the head for me to get it.

Now, I just hope I got the WHOLE message rather than just a piece.  I hate it when that happens.

For anyone who cares, it's going to rain... StretchYes NodStretch 

logo's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    ga
    United States
    Member #52616
    June 1, 2007
    1394 Posts
    Posted: October 23, 2007, 9:58 am - IP Logged

voice-729-832-436-405-913-837-926-276-992-032-760-5698-

loud-627-screams-551

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
      Georgia
      United States
      Member #27294
      November 29, 2005
      15872 Posts
      Posted: October 23, 2007, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jake.......I cant help but wonder(worth a play in GA)!  Many blessingsLovies

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
        $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
        Member #4290
        April 9, 2004
        16476 Posts
        Posted: October 23, 2007, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

In my ear while I slept ........     reierje (what?) shfheryd (what?) vudrshf (what?)   126....  can you hear me now?   Yeoowch, yes I can hear you and thanks for waking me up!!!!

I'd like to thank my spirit, my angel or my guardian DF - whoever was trying to get the message across and apologize because I was slumbering so deeply that you all head to knock me in the head for me to get it.

Now, I just hope I got the WHOLE message rather than just a piece.  I hate it when that happens.

Thank you Jake!!

That's my birthday( 126 in pick three form, actually Dec 6th)  and I have never caught it. I pray this will be my first time, even though NY got it today on midday as 612!!!!

My Fingers Are Crossed 

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
          Georgia
          United States
          Member #27294
          November 29, 2005
          15872 Posts
          Posted: October 28, 2007, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

GA eve  10/28    261