Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Attn: Win D

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by eddessaknight.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
LAS VEGAS
United States
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4507 Posts
Posted: October 23, 2007, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Greetings Win D !

First a short but most sincere note of appreciation for your on going informative and stimulating out of the box contributions.

As you were obviously one of the principal reporters on the Tibetan Woba  Sisters, I am taking the liberty of inquiring if there has been any new information that might be shared regarding these ladies and or their special numbers in action. Frankly I have attempted using these numbers in the CA lottery and they do hit often but not in a profitable risk to reward ratio.

Here in Vegas I have done extensive research on locating the ladies but, unfortunately, without any success or even any trace of their presence.

Bye the bye I was quite fascinated about your Number 6 posting and was surprised that more people did not join this high potential thread. Also, should you be interested, I would be happy to share my finding on numbers actively associatefd with #6 that occur with alarming frequency in all numerical outcome games, including keno, lottery and roulette. Let me know if you might be interested in looking at them and perhaps independently see if indeed they occur above the expected odds.

Naturally. while I would like your esteemed opinion,  either way, it doesn't change anything-

Thanks again in advance for your kind consideration, I will look forward to a response soon.

Peace, Prosperity & Opportunity Wishes,

EddessaKnightSun Smiley

PS-

PM's to your box have been returned as undeliverable-

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: October 24, 2007, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Greetings Win D !

First a short but most sincere note of appreciation for your on going informative and stimulating out of the box contributions.

As you were obviously one of the principal reporters on the Tibetan Woba  Sisters, I am taking the liberty of inquiring if there has been any new information that might be shared regarding these ladies and or their special numbers in action. Frankly I have attempted using these numbers in the CA lottery and they do hit often but not in a profitable risk to reward ratio.

Here in Vegas I have done extensive research on locating the ladies but, unfortunately, without any success or even any trace of their presence.

Bye the bye I was quite fascinated about your Number 6 posting and was surprised that more people did not join this high potential thread. Also, should you be interested, I would be happy to share my finding on numbers actively associatefd with #6 that occur with alarming frequency in all numerical outcome games, including keno, lottery and roulette. Let me know if you might be interested in looking at them and perhaps independently see if indeed they occur above the expected odds.

Naturally. while I would like your esteemed opinion,  either way, it doesn't change anything-

Thanks again in advance for your kind consideration, I will look forward to a response soon.

Peace, Prosperity & Opportunity Wishes,

EddessaKnightSun Smiley

PS-

PM's to your box have been returned as undeliverable-

Thanks eddessaknight. Just spotted your post this morning. 

Yes indeed .... the Tibetan Wobe Sisters have made a big impression on Las Vegas !  LOL

It is my understanding that their old "Boy friend" Bruce Kilimanjaro ....has followed them from his estates in Tibet to Vegas in an attempt to stake his claim on "the System" and the millions of dollars the sisters have made the last several years playing PICK-3. 

It has also been rumored that a Lottery Post member has also become involved with this Drama in Las Vegas as well ....  The rumors have swirled around the recent absence of a popular poster and LP member AMAZING GRACE.... who until recently had been known to be in close contact with the sisters in Vegas. Now this LP member is rumored to have left the country on a mysterious mission. LOL       

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/149621/1   

On the other subject of the Magic #6....  I have sent you some info by PM. 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8364 Posts
      Posted: October 24, 2007, 11:45 am - IP Logged

going back to that thread     http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/149621/1  i noticed they had 789 as a possible pick.

if you played 789 straight every day or so in Maryland since the last time it came out you would have lost money.
      Wed, Apr 2, 2003MarylandMidday Pick 37-8-9

This could mean that now is the time to start playing it.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: October 24, 2007, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

going back to that thread     http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/149621/1  i noticed they had 789 as a possible pick.

if you played 789 straight every day or so in Maryland since the last time it came out you would have lost money.
        Wed, Apr 2, 2003MarylandMidday Pick 37-8-9

This could mean that now is the time to start playing it.

Thats better than PA eve.... the last time it hit a Straight 789  there was 1,852 draws ago !  Now that was Sept of 2002   Eek

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

LAS VEGAS
          United States
          Member #47729
          November 22, 2006
          4507 Posts
          Posted: October 24, 2007, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

WIN D, et al-

Do appreciate the prompt and courteous up date responses.

I intend to continue the investigative path regarding the Woba Sisters enigma ehere at gambling ground zero.  Kindly keep me posted with any devlopments.

Will hold on to the as long as it's viable and will reach out for the new when it's available.Wink

US Flag

Regards,

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

LAS VEGAS
            United States
            Member #47729
            November 22, 2006
            4507 Posts
            Posted: October 24, 2007, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

PS-

Sorry I misquoted myself, next thing you know I will be interupting myself Smile

Should Read:                                                                                                                         I will hold on to the OLD as long as it's viable and will reach out for the NEW when it's available.

Thanks-