Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream of dead mother in law

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 9 years ago by AGF310.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bahama mama's avatar - animated sphere.gif
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #48381
December 24, 2006
855 Posts
Posted: October 24, 2007, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Two Dreams

On satur my brother dreamt he saw his dead mother in aw driving a car , he told her she was dead she said she ws not dead and continued drivng  her  daughterage 19yrs was in the dream she  told her she was dead and she said no her daughter told her she could show her where she iwas buried.

My brother is 43yrs and his mother in law died age 43yrs yesterday was her 6 months anniversary.

Last nite my brother dreamt he went to his mother in law funneral 3 times the hole was very deep and he saw  enough space for 3 coffins.He had this dream three times last nite.At the end of the dream he heard a neighbour say 434.

3rd Dream

My sister in Law dreamt she saw her dead mother  last nite she said her birthday is coming on the 28 and she still wants apair of earring with a fish design.My sister in law had promise to buy nher an earring before she died. She told her mother she was dead and she said she was not and she was tired of people telling her she was dead.

Hr birthday woul;d have been onthe 28 of December.Please gave me some meaning for these dreams . I told my brother and his wife she seems to be bring a message .My brother s wife is 26yrs old.He also has straight dreams so Idecided to post.

THALIA's avatar - Lottery-021.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #4883
    May 31, 2004
    497 Posts
    Posted: October 25, 2007, 8:58 am - IP Logged

Two Dreams

On satur my brother dreamt he saw his dead mother in aw driving a car , he told her she was dead she said she ws not dead and continued drivng  her  daughterage 19yrs was in the dream she  told her she was dead and she said no her daughter told her she could show her where she iwas buried.

My brother is 43yrs and his mother in law died age 43yrs yesterday was her 6 months anniversary.

Last nite my brother dreamt he went to his mother in law funneral 3 times the hole was very deep and he saw  enough space for 3 coffins.He had this dream three times last nite.At the end of the dream he heard a neighbour say 434.

3rd Dream

My sister in Law dreamt she saw her dead mother  last nite she said her birthday is coming on the 28 and she still wants apair of earring with a fish design.My sister in law had promise to buy nher an earring before she died. She told her mother she was dead and she said she was not and she was tired of people telling her she was dead.

Hr birthday woul;d have been onthe 28 of December.Please gave me some meaning for these dreams . I told my brother and his wife she seems to be bring a message .My brother s wife is 26yrs old.He also has straight dreams so Idecided to post.

There are  messages  in all those dreams but it brings back alot of memories, because all she is saying to u all is expect three weddings in the family back to back. Now if u all already married than it is someone close to u all.

Dead 239, 679 and buy all you'll age together.

Nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #48381
      December 24, 2006
      855 Posts
      Posted: October 25, 2007, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Thanks Thalia

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #27294
        November 29, 2005
        15868 Posts
        Posted: October 25, 2007, 11:07 am - IP Logged

mother   226   245   534   0049

mother-inlaw   978  475   279   0191

earring    600   027   114   6089

fish   737   976   675   0075

design   431   248   9721

funeral   511

hole   176   676   196   5931

good luck!

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
          Stone Mountain, GA
          United States
          Member #3189
          January 1, 2004
          28251 Posts
          Posted: October 25, 2007, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

"On satur my brother dreamt he saw his dead mother in aw driving a car , he told her she was dead she said she ws not dead and continued drivng  her  daughterage 19yrs was in the dream she  told her she was dead and she said no her daughter told her she could show her where she iwas buried.

3rd Dream

Hr birthday woul;d have been onthe 28 of December.Please gave me some meaning for these dreams . I told my brother and his wife she seems to be bring a message .My brother s wife is 26yrs old.He also has straight dreams so Idecided to post."

I'd would seriously consider trip 3's!

Nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #48381
            December 24, 2006
            855 Posts
            Posted: October 25, 2007, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Two Dreams

3rd Dream

Sorry my brother is 31yrs old.

The mother in law age camein the 4 ball  E.C. 3443 at the end of the dream he heard a neighbour said 434and he saw 3 space for 3 coffins and he had the dream 3 times cant figure the dreams until the number comes  more numbers should come from this dream.

Get some Thanks Giving and Christmas money.

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
              Member #31284
              January 27, 2006
              8962 Posts
              Posted: October 25, 2007, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

mother   226   245   534   0049

mother-inlaw   978  475   279   0191

earring    600   027   114   6089

fish   737   976   675   0075

design   431   248   9721

funeral   511

hole   176   676   196   5931

good luck!

10/25/2007Early-New York (3-Ball, NY)524

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                Georgia
                United States
                Member #27294
                November 29, 2005
                15868 Posts
                Posted: October 25, 2007, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

"On satur my brother dreamt he saw his dead mother in aw driving a car , he told her she was dead she said she ws not dead and continued drivng  her  daughterage 19yrs was in the dream she  told her she was dead and she said no her daughter told her she could show her where she iwas buried.

3rd Dream

Hr birthday woul;d have been onthe 28 of December.Please gave me some meaning for these dreams . I told my brother and his wife she seems to be bring a message .My brother s wife is 26yrs old.He also has straight dreams so Idecided to post."

I'd would seriously consider trip 3's!

Wow, great dream, bahama mama!!