Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mystical Signs

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 9 years ago by x1kosmic.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
justxploring's avatar - villiarna
Wandering Aimlessly
United States
Member #25360
November 5, 2005
4461 Posts
Posted: October 25, 2007, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

As I wrote in a previous post in the Discussion Forum, on Sat there was some kind of computer glitch at Publix (probably dust in the terminal) and I got 3 lines on a slip when I only filled out 2 panels.  I've been betting the same 4 combinations for many years and have 2 on each card.  So there are always 2 lines (A & B) and never a C.  When the clerk said "$5" I knew there was something wrong.  I paid for the mistake and left the store.

I have a slight obsession/complusion - maybe more than slight - and am afraid to skip a week.  Like many others on this board have mentioned, I also think I "see, hear, smell, dream, feel" numbers. But are we interpreting these messages correctly?

Yesterday was Wed and time for Lotto again so I played my 4 combinations at Publix.  But at 8:45pm I finally gave into the "maybe it was a sign" voices in my head and drove to 7-11 to play the 6 numbers that appeared magically on my slip Sat night.  13-20-27-34-41-48   When I got back home, I stepped out of my car and started to walk down the path to my door.  I live in the back of a duplex.  I stepped on something hard & round and my ankle twisted and I heard a pop. I was on the ground crying out for several minutes.  Turns out that I stepped on some kind of snail.  When I awoke this morning I thought I was okay, but I can't step on it at all.  I'm applying ice and taking Advil, and the pain is subsiding gradually.

So maybe this was a sign after all - except whatever spirit was directing me wasn't saying "play those numbers" it was trying to tell me "you're a fool for wasting your money on the lottery, you never listen to me, so I'm going to have to finally show you!"

bahama mama's avatar - animated sphere.gif
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #48381
    December 24, 2006
    855 Posts
    Posted: October 25, 2007, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

As I wrote in a previous post in the Discussion Forum, on Sat there was some kind of computer glitch at Publix (probably dust in the terminal) and I got 3 lines on a slip when I only filled out 2 panels.  I've been betting the same 4 combinations for many years and have 2 on each card.  So there are always 2 lines (A & B) and never a C.  When the clerk said "$5" I knew there was something wrong.  I paid for the mistake and left the store.

I have a slight obsession/complusion - maybe more than slight - and am afraid to skip a week.  Like many others on this board have mentioned, I also think I "see, hear, smell, dream, feel" numbers. But are we interpreting these messages correctly?

Yesterday was Wed and time for Lotto again so I played my 4 combinations at Publix.  But at 8:45pm I finally gave into the "maybe it was a sign" voices in my head and drove to 7-11 to play the 6 numbers that appeared magically on my slip Sat night.  13-20-27-34-41-48   When I got back home, I stepped out of my car and started to walk down the path to my door.  I live in the back of a duplex.  I stepped on something hard & round and my ankle twisted and I heard a pop. I was on the ground crying out for several minutes.  Turns out that I stepped on some kind of snail.  When I awoke this morning I thought I was okay, but I can't step on it at all.  I'm applying ice and taking Advil, and the pain is subsiding gradually.

So maybe this was a sign after all - except whatever spirit was directing me wasn't saying "play those numbers" it was trying to tell me "you're a fool for wasting your money on the lottery, you never listen to me, so I'm going to have to finally show you!"

Sorry  to hear about your ankle  hope you feel better soon .Blue AngelBlue Angel

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10348 Posts
      Posted: October 25, 2007, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Someone is sure to post the number equivalents of ankle and snail.

You filled out the playslip and slipped on a snail?

Since you play the same numbers you might consider multi-draw and less trips! 

Hope you're ok, remember RICE

Rest

Ice

Compression

Elevation 

Sometimes things are a sign to, and sometimes not to, but it's really hard to interpret which is which. 

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Wandering Aimlessly
        United States
        Member #25360
        November 5, 2005
        4461 Posts
        Posted: October 25, 2007, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

Sorry  to hear about your ankle  hope you feel better soon .Blue AngelBlue Angel

Thank you.  I don't think it's broken or badly sprained.  Tonight I took 3 more Advil and iced it, and I'm able to walk a little, although it really hurts.  I guess I need better lighting.  In FL you never know what you're going to run into, but at least it wasn't an alligator!  I still don't know if the crunch I heard was my ankle or the snail.  They're all over the house, but I never expected to step on one. Lately iguanas are invading my town but they aren't native to the area.

Coin Toss, maybe you're right.  It was a sign to save gas and take less trips to the store.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31343 Posts
          Posted: October 25, 2007, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear that.  Think how the poor snail feels.  LOL

love to nibble those micey feet.

Wandering Aimlessly
            United States
            Member #25360
            November 5, 2005
            4461 Posts
            Posted: October 26, 2007, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Sorry to hear that.  Think how the poor snail feels.  LOL

Emily, I thought of that too.  It must have fallen off the house.   One side of the building is covered in slugs.  I'm not sure what the difference is, but this had a very hard shell so the sole of my shoe twisted on it.  I don't like to hurt anything.  However, tomorrow I'm going to have to evict my pet spider.  He spun his web around the lantern and I need to put in a bulb.

I didn't put this in my blog since I really felt this was a topic for the mystical forum.  When I was young my mother would say "God punished you" when I banged my elbow or tripped over something, so maybe I'm still spiritually affected by these mishaps!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31343 Posts
              Posted: October 26, 2007, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Spiders are so cool -

love to nibble those micey feet.

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
                philadelphia,PA
                United States
                Member #27080
                November 26, 2005
                507 Posts
                Posted: October 26, 2007, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Think positive, maybe it means don't TRIP UP and miss those numbers!....and maybe it means play TRIPLES!  When you get these signs you have got to believe in  them.

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

Reesas1's avatar - 20206 509172959107973_1194497444_n.jpg
                  Nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #49847
                  February 17, 2007
                  2408 Posts
                  Posted: October 27, 2007, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

SNAIL -209, 921

ANKLE- 927, 728, 1-5-9

HOPE U FEEL BETTER SOON.

Luck your finally here, do your thing Lady.... Thumbs Up

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                    Member #48046
                    December 7, 2006
                    1699 Posts
                    Posted: October 28, 2007, 11:21 am - IP Logged

I was getting my Powerball numbers together, last night,  mabey a little too quickly before store time.

I had decided to use one or two of jxp's weird numbers from the extra line, she got from the store.

I went with the 20 and 27.....   the 13 fell

I noticed that on the same about draw from a year ago, there was a 12 for the red ball... I discounted it,  and quick-picked that part.

I had decided on three definate numbers to play 30- 40- and 43......I didn't play them together.

25 comes out of the blue sometimes... but I took a look at it somewhere,  and decided against it.

That snail slime sure is slippery, did someone say, don't slip up, and not play what, you want?

After you ice your ankle.... put on two socks so it'll get warmEmbarassed

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
                      Member #28409
                      December 15, 2005
                      1198 Posts
                      Posted: October 28, 2007, 11:52 am - IP Logged

I was getting my Powerball numbers together, last night,  mabey a little too quickly before store time.

I had decided to use one or two of jxp's weird numbers from the extra line, she got from the store.

I went with the 20 and 27.....   the 13 fell

I noticed that on the same about draw from a year ago, there was a 12 for the red ball... I discounted it,  and quick-picked that part.

I had decided on three definate numbers to play 30- 40- and 43......I didn't play them together.

25 comes out of the blue sometimes... but I took a look at it somewhere,  and decided against it.

That snail slime sure is slippery, did someone say, don't slip up, and not play what, you want?

After you ice your ankle.... put on two socks so it'll get warmEmbarassed

sounds like you are almost there x1kosmic Wink.  Keep on keepin on.

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

United States
                        Member #48046
                        December 7, 2006
                        1699 Posts
                        Posted: November 11, 2007, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

Well...  For the November 10th drawing,  I got a dollar quick-pick at the store, around lunch time.

Then later after work, I went home and did my regular thing for Power Ball.

I didn't think too much about the quick-pick, untill this morning when I saw the numbers.

The q-p numbers were;  7- 17- 21- 23- 27- (28)   

And the Power Ball numbers were  6-       22- 24- 26- 30- (12)

The q-p was all odd and the PB #'s were all even

I don't get to post in Mystical very much....... but it made me kinda go..... mmmmmmmmm.

United States
                          Member #48046
                          December 7, 2006
                          1699 Posts
                          Posted: November 26, 2007, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Well,  Even more crazyness, fell my way from the Sat.24th draw

I've got a buddy...(kinda)  he's a little down and out right now. ( no job, no place to stay), so he's staying with me for about a week or so.  (sleeping on the couch).  Good for him he starts a new job today, (and me).

Anyway....  After work Friday I go to the store.  My ...'buddy'  was there at the same time, (he just left the blood-bank).   I had decided to blow a few bucks on our all new, exciting, computerized draw, Lotto 5.   

He decides he's going to spend a dollar too, and says something like:  " gimme a lottery ticket" to the clerk..... So the poor clerk not wanting to argue or anything, prints him a quick-pick for Saturdays Power Ball drawing.   When I meet him a few minutes later at home, he's a little mad, because he thought he was getting Lotto 5.  And I explained to him about what to kind-of say when he's at the store.

Sunday  Morning rolls around... he's checking his ticket....(PB),  he goes..." I didn't win,"  I said let me check it out.

His quick-pick     1 -7 -15- 23- 55- (35)

Powerball numbers     1 -7- 13- 23- 35- (19)

I had picked 13 in my own picks to repeat

Pay attention kosmicChair