Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Computerized drawings are nice ...

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 9 years ago by time*treat.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Brazil
Member #51781
April 24, 2007
384 Posts
Posted: October 27, 2007, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

and profitable!

Sure, for individual persons that could predict the winning combinations.

Sometimes it is easier to guess computerized numbers, this is one of the complains. But it should make a better return for the money invested on the lottery, at least for the players.

One nice example of electronic game is the Ohio Ten-Oh drawings, twice per day, seven days per week.  Sure that not everybody would like fixed ten spot Keno games ... But it is better than nothing!!!

Multi State games.

Hot-Lotto is a multi state game that is easier to play. For persons that like to match at least one ball (preferably the special Hot Ball) it is a easier type of game ...

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: October 27, 2007, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

have you lost your mind?     RNG is fraud disguised as entertainment.

Thinking of...

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23277 Posts
      Posted: October 27, 2007, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

and profitable!

Sure, for individual persons that could predict the winning combinations.

Sometimes it is easier to guess computerized numbers, this is one of the complains. But it should make a better return for the money invested on the lottery, at least for the players.

One nice example of electronic game is the Ohio Ten-Oh drawings, twice per day, seven days per week.  Sure that not everybody would like fixed ten spot Keno games ... But it is better than nothing!!!

Multi State games.

Hot-Lotto is a multi state game that is easier to play. For persons that like to match at least one ball (preferably the special Hot Ball) it is a easier type of game ...

Your statement is wrong and your logic is incomprehensible.

Hot Lotto being easier to win has nothing to do with computerized drawings.  It has to do with the fact that there are fewer numbers in the game's matrix.

There are a few people like yourself going around saying that computerized drawings are easier to win, but not a single one of you has ever shown that on the predictions board -- or anywhere else for that matter.

Computerized drawings are not easier to win.  That is a fact, and any computerized drawing can state show it by providing actual winner data.

I would say on average it is easier to win ball drawings because computerized drawings have been shown to be glitchy and make entire drawing combinations impossible to win.

Now that's a fact that's indisputable.

Your "facts" however are not facts at all.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Brazil
        Member #51781
        April 24, 2007
        384 Posts
        Posted: October 27, 2007, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Are you saying "fraud" conduced by the Lottery or just by the Players themselves? Maybe you could be thinking in both sides !?

Brazil
          Member #51781
          April 24, 2007
          384 Posts
          Posted: October 27, 2007, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Your statement is not true and you 'KNOW' this!

I am a top predictor for the Ohio state.

And your comment is disturbing enough ... By the way 'similar things' happened during the Pan games on Brasil !!!

Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23277 Posts
            Posted: October 27, 2007, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Are you saying "fraud" conduced by the Lottery or just by the Players themselves? Maybe you could be thinking in both sides !?

If you spend some time researching the News forum, you will see lots of stories dealing with computerized drawing glitches that made combinations of numbers impossible to win.

My Favorites page has some of them linked.

I did not say it was fraud.  That is your word, not mine.  I said "glitchy".  Glitchy is a fact.  I cannot prove it's fraud, so I would not say it's fraud.

Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23277 Posts
              Posted: October 27, 2007, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Your statement is not true and you 'KNOW' this!

I am a top predictor for the Ohio state.

And your comment is disturbing enough ... By the way 'similar things' happened during the Pan games on Brasil !!!

You're proving that I'm correct.  Ohio is not computerized.  Crazy

Los Angeles CA
                United States
                Member #55727
                October 16, 2007
                195 Posts
                Posted: October 27, 2007, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

You're proving that I'm correct.  Ohio is not computerized.  Crazy

ROFL Sorry but thats funny. Zing haha

EXMECHANIC

"My dollar buys hope, what does yours do?" 

Brazil
                  Member #51781
                  April 24, 2007
                  384 Posts
                  Posted: October 27, 2007, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

If you seek your files, you could knew that I hardly use any double at all!!!

By the way, most of the time my pick 3 and pick 4 games aren't that accurate even ...

With this type of aptitude, maybe I should stay away from Forums like this !!!

One thing is a Looser, but a bad looser or administrator . By the way, was there any person with a better all around score for Power Ball or Cash Ball @!?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19831 Posts
                    Posted: October 27, 2007, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

By the way, most of the time my pick 3 and pick 4 games aren't that accurate even ...

One thing is a Looser, but a bad looser or administrator . By the way, was there any person with a better all around score for Power Ball or Cash Ball @!?

Why do members start an argument before they leave?  Who cares if you leave?  This forum was doing fine before you joined and it will after you leave and it will be doing even better if and when you return.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                      Member #5344
                      June 30, 2004
                      23641 Posts
                      Posted: October 27, 2007, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

What?

you are the top, but your picks aren't that accurate?

Are you calling Todd a loser?  hmmmmmmmmmmmm 

What?

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Brazil
                        Member #51781
                        April 24, 2007
                        384 Posts
                        Posted: October 27, 2007, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

No, that was for some of the ones in the Power Ball threats (what was the big deal? After all those weird topic's and later erroneous counting !?)  ... A bit later (I had changed from hit ratio to prize ratio).  What is enragering is when people say that I didn't had enough hits (with of course was not true) ... like in 2by2 (computerized) games or Hot-Lotto  ...

And by the way, your statistics are very good.

Todd was on the top 20-30 also, average but not that good (for a predictor, specially a premium member).  

Some persons even wanted higher scores, but don't care enough about people. What I don't like is when people got strange aptitudes and rude words. When something is not THAT funny is could be time to change. Power Ball could be easy because like the site states, it is like two games merged into one, a person could be a winner with the five white balls or the special Power Ball. There is the Hot-Lotto, a similar game that is computerized and with less numbers.

Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23277 Posts
                          Posted: October 27, 2007, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

No, that was for some of the ones in the Power Ball threats (what was the big deal? After all those weird topic's and later erroneous counting !?)  ... A bit later (I had changed from hit ratio to prize ratio).  What is enragering is when people say that I didn't had enough hits (with of course was not true) ... like in 2by2 (computerized) games or Hot-Lotto  ...

And by the way, your statistics are very good.

Todd was on the top 20-30 also, average but not that good (for a predictor, specially a premium member).  

Some persons even wanted higher scores, but don't care enough about people. What I don't like is when people got strange aptitudes and rude words. When something is not THAT funny is could be time to change. Power Ball could be easy because like the site states, it is like two games merged into one, a person could be a winner with the five white balls or the special Power Ball. There is the Hot-Lotto, a similar game that is computerized and with less numbers.

I think one of the main problems here is that you are all over the place.  Try sticking to one topic, and then if you have some other different thoughts, start a different topic.

You started this topic by saying "computerized drawings are easier to win", and that you like computerized drawings.  Check your own subject title -- "Computerized drawings are nice..."

So when I replied to you, I was replying to your topic of computerized drawings "being easier to win".

If you want to talk about your hit ratio or prize ratio, or maybe talk about my statistics, you should open a new topic and talk about those things there.

It is very difficult to discuss something when you keep changing the topic every time you think of something new.

You said computerized drawings were easier, so I said "prove it".

You responded by saying that you're a hot predictor in Ohio.

I said that's great, but Ohio is not computerized.

I'm waiting for your response to that...... Smiley

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                            Wisconsin
                            United States
                            Member #1303
                            March 27, 2003
                            1508 Posts
                            Posted: October 27, 2007, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Why do members start an argument before they leave?  Who cares if you leave?  This forum was doing fine before you joined and it will after you leave and it will be doing even better if and when you return.

Very well stated, RJOH. Personally, I like to see such types leave the forum.  I think of it as similar to The Darwin Awards ; an effort by natural selection at strengthening the remaining gene pool. LOL

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Brazil
                              Member #51781
                              April 24, 2007
                              384 Posts
                              Posted: October 27, 2007, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

I think one of the main problems here is that you are all over the place.  Try sticking to one topic, and then if you have some other different thoughts, start a different topic.

You started this topic by saying "computerized drawings are easier to win", and that you like computerized drawings.  Check your own subject title -- "Computerized drawings are nice..."

So when I replied to you, I was replying to your topic of computerized drawings "being easier to win".

If you want to talk about your hit ratio or prize ratio, or maybe talk about my statistics, you should open a new topic and talk about those things there.

It is very difficult to discuss something when you keep changing the topic every time you think of something new.

You said computerized drawings were easier, so I said "prove it".

You responded by saying that you're a hot predictor in Ohio.

I said that's great, but Ohio is not computerized.

I'm waiting for your response to that...... Smiley

It is not what is written on the game description.

Prize levels. 

Compare the Ohio Ten-Oh and the New York Pick 10. What state should be easier to match !?