Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Paging U.N.V.ME, Paging U.N.V.ME

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 9 years ago by U.N.V.ME.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #35149
March 13, 2006
94 Posts
Posted: October 31, 2007, 8:46 am - IP Logged

First off your post for October was spooktacular. Much, much thanks. Whenever I was stuck with my crappy picks. I would put you list in for a lil' box and sure enough I would hit. Many days your list bailed me out and put a lil' change in my pocket. Thanks once again.

Now when can we expect another magical post for November? Your biggest fan is waiting. I'm goin' hard on this one. Maybe I can go Christmas shopping early this year thanks to you.

Thanks in advance.

United States
    Member #6388
    August 20, 2004
    3578 Posts
    Posted: October 31, 2007, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Hey,how are you sweetie? You know,we all go through things in life,an today,my heart was weighing heavy,i'm taking some online courses,an my daughter is sick,which doesn't make me feel good,to know my lil mama is not feeling well,so When I spoke to my friend "Ladee" here on LP, this morning when she called me,she told me of your post,an it brought tears to my eyes,cause anytime I can help someone,I do my best,it makes me happy to know that my posts were helpful to you.Thank you sooo much for following my post,that to me is my blessing.I will post the new numbers for November sometime today,so look for it.Please enjoy the rest of your day! 

Your friend,

U.N.V.ME  Wink

clarthestar's avatar - Jailin
      Nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #52641
      June 2, 2007
      595 Posts
      Posted: October 31, 2007, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

Hey,how are you sweetie? You know,we all go through things in life,an today,my heart was weighing heavy,i'm taking some online courses,an my daughter is sick,which doesn't make me feel good,to know my lil mama is not feeling well,so When I spoke to my friend "Ladee" here on LP, this morning when she called me,she told me of your post,an it brought tears to my eyes,cause anytime I can help someone,I do my best,it makes me happy to know that my posts were helpful to you.Thank you sooo much for following my post,that to me is my blessing.I will post the new numbers for November sometime today,so look for it.Please enjoy the rest of your day! 

Your friend,

U.N.V.ME  Wink

r what touching messages both of u all made a few tears drop but am waiting for your november post too.  hope lil mama feels better that will make u function on your studies lil more.  wishing u all the best.

MONEY IS POWER!Dance$$$$ WIDE RECEIVER!!

alexiega's avatar - fetish chick.png
        atlanta
        United States
        Member #4932
        June 4, 2004
        928 Posts
        Posted: October 31, 2007, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Hope your daughter is feeling better quickly. Looking forward to your post as I always do!

Let's Get PAID in $ GA $ !!

United States
          Member #6388
          August 20, 2004
          3578 Posts
          Posted: November 1, 2007, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

r what touching messages both of u all made a few tears drop but am waiting for your november post too.  hope lil mama feels better that will make u function on your studies lil more.  wishing u all the best.

Thank you,I really appreciate you!

United States
            Member #6388
            August 20, 2004
            3578 Posts
            Posted: November 1, 2007, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Hope your daughter is feeling better quickly. Looking forward to your post as I always do!

I am working on the november post right now...  thanks sooo much!  Wink

United States
              Member #6388
              August 20, 2004
              3578 Posts
              Posted: November 8, 2007, 1:34 am - IP Logged

Hey,I told you that I would send you an awesome number once a week,here goes,this number is Hot for All States,Good luck!

*265*

Nassau
                Bahamas
                Member #35149
                March 13, 2006
                94 Posts
                Posted: November 8, 2007, 7:15 am - IP Logged

Thanks babe, I'm going to go at it all guns blazin'.. We here in the Bahamas play the New York Lotto also Florida and Illinois and we also have a local lotto called the RedHot Lotto.. Believe me all of em will get hit with your 256 for the rest of the week... Thanks in advance.. You are the best..

United States
                  Member #6388
                  August 20, 2004
                  3578 Posts
                  Posted: November 8, 2007, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanks babe, I'm going to go at it all guns blazin'.. We here in the Bahamas play the New York Lotto also Florida and Illinois and we also have a local lotto called the RedHot Lotto.. Believe me all of em will get hit with your 256 for the rest of the week... Thanks in advance.. You are the best..

Hey there,I know you will hit,

an I really appreciate you alot because,

you appreciate the work I do here on LP.Just remember,

I would never give out a number that I wouldn't play myself,

so many,many blessings to you sweetie!!!

United States
                    Member #6388
                    August 20, 2004
                    3578 Posts
                    Posted: November 8, 2007, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

Hey,I told you that I would send you an awesome number once a week,here goes,this number is Hot for All States,Good luck!

*265*

New Jersey 652  Embarassed

United States
                      Member #6388
                      August 20, 2004
                      3578 Posts
                      Posted: November 10, 2007, 4:00 am - IP Logged

*265*

Maryland 265