Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where is Lotto-Logix??

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Winner2Be's avatar - diva
Charleston
United States
Member #1990
August 5, 2003
1675 Posts
Posted: November 1, 2007, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone know what happen to the site? Thanks in advance!

Computer 

Sometimes the Heart can see what the eyes cannot.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3103 Posts
    Posted: November 2, 2007, 12:58 am - IP Logged

Does anyone know what happen to the site? Thanks in advance!

Computer 

Lotto-Logix has been on the same web host for seven years paid by the same credit card which I updated before it expired with the new exp date.  This evening after recieving a receipt for payment in my email I visit the site and get a notice the site is disabled and I should login to update my account information or call after 10am eastern time.  I try to login and get the disabled message. I call the 24 hour number on the receipt I recieved today and it tells me to call after 10am.  This came out of the blue with no attempt on their part to contact me if anything was wrong. This must be my reward for being a loyal customer.  BobP

Winner2Be's avatar - diva
      Charleston
      United States
      Member #1990
      August 5, 2003
      1675 Posts
      Posted: November 2, 2007, 8:05 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the reply BobP!  I often like to read the articles there and so frth and went there tonight to see the disabled message as well.  You should be compensated for loyalty to them.  It appears that it's a honest mistake on there part and hopefully things will be up and running after 10am est today!  I know I've told you this before but I will again tell you thanks for having such an amazing site. I LOVE IT, and can always go there for a laugh or some insight into the lottery games.

Sometimes the Heart can see what the eyes cannot.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3103 Posts
        Posted: November 2, 2007, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the reply BobP!  I often like to read the articles there and so frth and went there tonight to see the disabled message as well.  You should be compensated for loyalty to them.  It appears that it's a honest mistake on there part and hopefully things will be up and running after 10am est today!  I know I've told you this before but I will again tell you thanks for having such an amazing site. I LOVE IT, and can always go there for a laugh or some insight into the lottery games.

After a sleepless night wondering what happened and what strategy I should take because you never know if they might have suddenly considered lottery to be gambling or some other way I might have given offense . . . I call, give my name and site to accounting, a long pause . . . . . . they come back and say "Sorry our mistake there was a technical glitch that disabled about 50 sites last night we've been correcting this morning.  Your site is now up and running."  Whew, was so happy I thanked them.

And thank you Winner2Be.  I really appreciate the kind words and am so glad you find the site useful. 

BobP

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23261 Posts
          Posted: November 3, 2007, 11:01 am - IP Logged

After a sleepless night wondering what happened and what strategy I should take because you never know if they might have suddenly considered lottery to be gambling or some other way I might have given offense . . . I call, give my name and site to accounting, a long pause . . . . . . they come back and say "Sorry our mistake there was a technical glitch that disabled about 50 sites last night we've been correcting this morning.  Your site is now up and running."  Whew, was so happy I thanked them.

And thank you Winner2Be.  I really appreciate the kind words and am so glad you find the site useful. 

BobP

Ah, the joys of shared hosting.  I remember those days, not too fondly.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!