Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

where are they now?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: November 3, 2007, 12:46 am - IP Logged

i noticed it was visiondude birthday today.my how time flies.seems like forever since we've seen.also wonder about rip snorter,haven't seen him in a while.he had a fascinating blog going there for a while.good 'ol chewie was a character although i suspect he might've entered the afterlife but who knows? had one poster here but i can't recall that said they cracked the powerball and mega millions and actually had the proof but suddenly vanished although i can't recall off the top of my head and that topic did resurface here a while back with others remembering also.enterceptorr was a paranoid guy who once watched a texas convenience store for a week for any suspicious scratch off activity.he also suggested keeping drawings pure by putting babies and toddlers inside a vat of balls and letting the choose the numbers.haven't seen fast eddie in a while hope he is ok.bellyache had an avatar here that aroused the mind there for a while but she must've hit the idaho powerball,maybe?

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
    Member #26882
    November 23, 2005
    1404 Posts
    Posted: November 3, 2007, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

i noticed it was visiondude birthday today.my how time flies.seems like forever since we've seen.also wonder about rip snorter,haven't seen him in a while.he had a fascinating blog going there for a while.good 'ol chewie was a character although i suspect he might've entered the afterlife but who knows? had one poster here but i can't recall that said they cracked the powerball and mega millions and actually had the proof but suddenly vanished although i can't recall off the top of my head and that topic did resurface here a while back with others remembering also.enterceptorr was a paranoid guy who once watched a texas convenience store for a week for any suspicious scratch off activity.he also suggested keeping drawings pure by putting babies and toddlers inside a vat of balls and letting the choose the numbers.haven't seen fast eddie in a while hope he is ok.bellyache had an avatar here that aroused the mind there for a while but she must've hit the idaho powerball,maybe?

Hurray!Rip Snorter blocked himself and can't post! LOL

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: November 4, 2007, 7:15 am - IP Logged

lol.Green laugh,good to see ya posting clair.hope you and the lil one are doing fine!

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
        Clarkston, Michigan
        United States
        Member #76
        January 6, 2002
        8528 Posts
        Posted: November 4, 2007, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

I haven't talked to Visiondude in awhile.  Last phone conversation I had with him, he was fine and enjoying California.  He was teaching "Driver's Training".........omg....lol.....the vision....

Sandy

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
          Member #26882
          November 23, 2005
          1404 Posts
          Posted: November 7, 2007, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

lol.Green laugh,good to see ya posting clair.hope you and the lil one are doing fine!

Hi Mike,

We are doing fine, the little one just turned one year old, so I am busy chasing her around!

Play 1018- Her Birthday, it will show up some where I am sure

Good Luck!

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7298 Posts
            Posted: November 7, 2007, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Hi Mike,

We are doing fine, the little one just turned one year old, so I am busy chasing her around!

Play 1018- Her Birthday, it will show up some where I am sure

Good Luck!

8110 in the Indiana midday drawing.