Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 11:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Online Play

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by alexiega.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
alexiega's avatar - fetish chick.png
atlanta
United States
Member #4932
June 4, 2004
928 Posts
Posted: November 5, 2007, 10:03 am - IP Logged

In need of some advice/guidance. I'd like to play pick3/4's outside of my state (GA). I know Betslipls is the recommended site, but they take Click2pay and I cant seem to get signed up with them. Are there other sites where you can play multi-state pick3/4 lottery? I'm looking for something where I can fund via a pre-paid visa, as I see that to the safest method.

Thanks in advance!

Let's Get PAID in $ GA $ !!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23350 Posts
    Posted: November 5, 2007, 11:47 am - IP Logged

The online gaming web sites have largely stopped doing business with any form of payment that involves American banks.  That includes credit cards and debit cards.  If you run into a site that allows the use of a credit card for payment, I would be careful.

My advice is don't be so desparate to play online that you abandon common sense and patronize web sites that have stiffed people in the past.  (Like the common one that I and others warn about all the time.  Even though some people choose to do business there, I would strongly advise against it.)

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

alexiega's avatar - fetish chick.png
      atlanta
      United States
      Member #4932
      June 4, 2004
      928 Posts
      Posted: November 5, 2007, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

The online gaming web sites have largely stopped doing business with any form of payment that involves American banks.  That includes credit cards and debit cards.  If you run into a site that allows the use of a credit card for payment, I would be careful.

My advice is don't be so desparate to play online that you abandon common sense and patronize web sites that have stiffed people in the past.  (Like the common one that I and others warn about all the time.  Even though some people choose to do business there, I would strongly advise against it.)

Thanks for the advice Todd!  I try to take my cues from LP and stick with things/sites suggested by you and members of the board. I guess I should have gotten in with Click2pay before the new laws.

Let's Get PAID in $ GA $ !!