Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How much does it cost to Play For A Whole Week?

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 9 years ago by LinByDaBay.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LinByDaBay's avatar - pinkeye
New Jersey
United States
Member #55649
October 12, 2007
106 Posts
Posted: November 5, 2007, 10:25 am - IP Logged

How do i play my numbers...for a whole week with out buying them every day?....meaning form monday thru sunday....twice a day....box only of course...for one whole week..so that i dont have to change my predictions...everyday...i have learned sooo much here at the lp...it is ridiculous on how i come up with a pick everyday...sometimes twice a day...testing my workout pencil and paper...then i pick out a list from my work out...and bam!..all of my picks are winners....my husband...goes crazy..and everyone at work as well....but i cant seem to play them...i think im only the predicter for the numbers..and i feel like i shouldn't play them cuz they are not meant for me....HELP! SOME ONE ...I HAVE BEEN WITH THE LP FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS I LEFT AND CAME BACK....CUZ IT IS NOW A PART OF MY HOBBIE!...MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS..TELL Me I HAVE..A GIFT!...BUT I SAY NO WAY...THIS ALL CAME FROM LEARNING NEW THINGS FROM THE LP!..HOW CAN I PICK AND WIN FROM MY OWN NUMBERS..I DO NOT POST MY PICKS!...CUZ IM A LITTLE SHY...TOO MANY GOOD PREDICTERS..HERE..SO I KEEP A LOW PROFILE! ANY ONE WITH SOME GOOD IDEAS...POST PLEASE...I GOT ALL OF MY MEGA NUMBERS ON SEVERAL OCCASSIONS! AND MY HUBBY WENT NUTS! CUZ I DID NOT PLAY...WHAT DO I DO BOUT THIS!Thinking of...

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8359 Posts
    Posted: November 5, 2007, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

LinByDaBay wrote:

How do i play my numbers...for a whole week

You have two options either fill out a play slip and mark the numbers of draws you wish to play. Or just verbally tell the lottery machine attendant.

To find out the cost multiply the amount you play for one day by 7.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
      JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8790 Posts
      Posted: November 5, 2007, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

How do i play my numbers...for a whole week with out buying them every day?....meaning form monday thru sunday....twice a day....box only of course...for one whole week..so that i dont have to change my predictions...everyday...i have learned sooo much here at the lp...it is ridiculous on how i come up with a pick everyday...sometimes twice a day...testing my workout pencil and paper...then i pick out a list from my work out...and bam!..all of my picks are winners....my husband...goes crazy..and everyone at work as well....but i cant seem to play them...i think im only the predicter for the numbers..and i feel like i shouldn't play them cuz they are not meant for me....HELP! SOME ONE ...I HAVE BEEN WITH THE LP FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS I LEFT AND CAME BACK....CUZ IT IS NOW A PART OF MY HOBBIE!...MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS..TELL Me I HAVE..A GIFT!...BUT I SAY NO WAY...THIS ALL CAME FROM LEARNING NEW THINGS FROM THE LP!..HOW CAN I PICK AND WIN FROM MY OWN NUMBERS..I DO NOT POST MY PICKS!...CUZ IM A LITTLE SHY...TOO MANY GOOD PREDICTERS..HERE..SO I KEEP A LOW PROFILE! ANY ONE WITH SOME GOOD IDEAS...POST PLEASE...I GOT ALL OF MY MEGA NUMBERS ON SEVERAL OCCASSIONS! AND MY HUBBY WENT NUTS! CUZ I DID NOT PLAY...WHAT DO I DO BOUT THIS!Thinking of...

I have the same problem when I make a list what I call keepers [ the ones that should be played daily].

I should buy those numbers for advance plays so I will have them. But I do not.

Why : It just never became a habit for me to get advance plays. So as time goes on and I work new numbers for the next draw I tend to forget about the keepers. And Bam Bamm Bammmm one or some of them will hit.

What is the remedy: I SHULD BUY MY KEEPERS IN ADVANCE. I need to work on that.

If you have a workout that produces numbers that hit think about those advance plays.

I would really be bummed out if they were jackpot keepers.

WHATT

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49613 Posts
        Posted: November 5, 2007, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

You can play the same Pick-3 numbers for up to seven draws. Just mark the number of draws on your bet slip corresponding to the number of drawings you wish to play.

Select MIDDAY or EVENING draw. If no box is selected, the wager will be for the EVENING draw.

Wagers for MIDDAY and EVENING draw cannot be printed on the same ticket.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

New Jersey
          United States
          Member #55649
          October 12, 2007
          106 Posts
          Posted: November 5, 2007, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

Wow thanks guys that sounds good i didn't even think about it like that...i get soo worked up and driving to work..i tend to forget or better yet i don't want to park..get out..and play..until i have gotten to work..then no more time left...and i forget..then when i get home...sure nuff...my picks come out...lol...its not serious...soo i have a good laugh with hubby!

New Jersey
            United States
            Member #55649
            October 12, 2007
            106 Posts
            Posted: November 5, 2007, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

yeah that sounds gud....i'll try it like that....never did it so..i'll organize my self and my picks and try it like that lets see what comes out of that...thanks for the reply!

New Jersey
              United States
              Member #55649
              October 12, 2007
              106 Posts
              Posted: November 5, 2007, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

I have the same problem when I make a list what I call keepers [ the ones that should be played daily].

I should buy those numbers for advance plays so I will have them. But I do not.

Why : It just never became a habit for me to get advance plays. So as time goes on and I work new numbers for the next draw I tend to forget about the keepers. And Bam Bamm Bammmm one or some of them will hit.

What is the remedy: I SHULD BUY MY KEEPERS IN ADVANCE. I need to work on that.

If you have a workout that produces numbers that hit think about those advance plays.

I would really be bummed out if they were jackpot keepers.

yes that sounds about right! lol...THE KEEPERS...yess yess...that is exactly what happens to me...yes....coulda, shoulda, woulda, but didn't! lol....you are correct..i leave the keepers  aside and take my list...only my keepers...come out days later my picks from the list comes as well....wow..thank goodness for LP .serves me right cuz i had  LEFT...but thank goodness i returned! LOL!THANKS

New Jersey
                United States
                Member #55649
                October 12, 2007
                106 Posts
                Posted: November 5, 2007, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

LinByDaBay wrote:

How do i play my numbers...for a whole week

You have two options either fill out a play slip and mark the numbers of draws you wish to play. Or just verbally tell the lottery machine attendant.

To find out the cost multiply the amount you play for one day by 7.

yes  ok sounds sensable!...and quick! thanks..