Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottery pools

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Rainmaker101.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #54716
August 27, 2007
4 Posts
Posted: November 5, 2007, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Intersted in getting a lottery pool for powerball, lottery raffles, etc.  I would like to have something in writing (from a legal standpoint) just to make sure no one is cheated, etc.  If there's anyone who has been in a pool with info on what to include in a legal agreement, please advise.  I'm trying to find out what info should be included and restrictions/guidelines, etc.

Thanks.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23273 Posts
    Posted: November 5, 2007, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Intersted in getting a lottery pool for powerball, lottery raffles, etc.  I would like to have something in writing (from a legal standpoint) just to make sure no one is cheated, etc.  If there's anyone who has been in a pool with info on what to include in a legal agreement, please advise.  I'm trying to find out what info should be included and restrictions/guidelines, etc.

Thanks.

I believe the California Lottery site has a form.  At least they used to.  Would be worth checking out either way.  www.calottery.com

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: November 5, 2007, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

I use to run a pool where I use to work..To me it wasen't worth the effort..If I had to do it over I would not..Good luck to you and hope you win tons of money...

Southwest Florida
        United States
        Member #56183
        November 6, 2007
        75 Posts
        Posted: November 6, 2007, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

I run one at work, too.  It is alot of work!  But, I sure couldn't play with that much $$ on my own!  Hoping to hit soon!Hyper