Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Missouri PAIRS trial

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 9 years ago by WIN D.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
Killer's Cove
United States
Member #57
December 17, 2001
5629 Posts
Posted: November 7, 2007, 10:43 am - IP Logged

For the rest of this week:

Hot

Due

Key

US Flag    Life i$ good !  US Flagbg

missouri
    United States
    Member #55887
    October 23, 2007
    43 Posts
    Posted: November 7, 2007, 10:59 am - IP Logged

For the rest of this week:

Hot

Due

Key

Thanks we'll be keeping a eye on these

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
      Eastern Missouri
      United States
      Member #841
      November 7, 2002
      2430 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2007, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

thanks for posting, i know ur pairs are HOT in GA so this is going to be interesting.Thumbs Up

just saw the 11/7 midday  852 c it starts already HOT pairs at that

Numbers.

Killer's Cove
        United States
        Member #57
        December 17, 2001
        5629 Posts
        Posted: November 7, 2007, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

thanks for posting, i know ur pairs are HOT in GA so this is going to be interesting.Thumbs Up

just saw the 11/7 midday  852 c it starts already HOT pairs at that

Thanks Best Picks & girlsinmo, this should prove to be an interesting experiment, I'll track the results through the Sunday evening draw and see if it's worth continuing. Your evening number tonight was 636 ( 1 due pair and 1 Key #) so that calls for a small update.

I have almost four times as much draw data for Georgia to work with, so there could be some major differences. I altered the Georgia C-3 program to use with the Missouri data and might have to make a few more changes. More data could be added as I finish other parts of this program.

Good Luck to you two !  Bob

Hot18782507678958043812
        Due16093855081112023933
        Key93

missouri
          United States
          Member #55887
          October 23, 2007
          43 Posts
          Posted: November 7, 2007, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Best Picks & girlsinmo, this should prove to be an interesting experiment, I'll track the results through the Sunday evening draw and see if it's worth continuing. Your evening number tonight was 636 ( 1 due pair and 1 Key #) so that calls for a small update.

I have almost four times as much draw data for Georgia to work with, so there could be some major differences. I altered the Georgia C-3 program to use with the Missouri data and might have to make a few more changes. More data could be added as I finish other parts of this program.

Good Luck to you two !  Bob

Hot18782507678958043812
          Due16093855081112023933
          Key93

Just got back from running errands. I think Missouri is contary with it's numbers lol. You got the 66 pair correct. I'm still trying to figure out how to narrow this down & at least win enough of the top to not feel bad when losing.

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
            Eastern Missouri
            United States
            Member #841
            November 7, 2002
            2430 Posts
            Posted: November 7, 2007, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Just got back from running errands. I think Missouri is contary with it's numbers lol. You got the 66 pair correct. I'm still trying to figure out how to narrow this down & at least win enough of the top to not feel bad when losing.

hey girlsinmo, like that name, being a fellow girl an all. MO can be quite contrary, but it can be smooth down a bit.  don't give up,

Numbers.

Killer's Cove
              United States
              Member #57
              December 17, 2001
              5629 Posts
              Posted: November 7, 2007, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

If you are like most of us, you will always feel bad when you lose !

One small suggestion to come out ahead, join an on-line betting service and bet only the 18 & 78 pair numbers.......bet small, a quarter boxed per number, might bet a little more on 678 & 578.

20 numbers * $.25 = $5.00 per draw   (those two pairs have accounted for 13.21% of all of MO's hits)

Still working on the program, could find more interesting tid bits....

missouri
                United States
                Member #55887
                October 23, 2007
                43 Posts
                Posted: November 7, 2007, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

hey girlsinmo, like that name, being a fellow girl an all. MO can be quite contrary, but it can be smooth down a bit.  don't give up,

Nice to meet you. It seems we play the 1 off game(always mess it by 1 ughhh). We knew doubles were due but as usually pick the wrong ones. Good Luck to you. Hope to chat more.

missouri
                  United States
                  Member #55887
                  October 23, 2007
                  43 Posts
                  Posted: November 7, 2007, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

One small suggestion to come out ahead, join an on-line betting service and bet only the 18 & 78 pair numbers.......bet small, a quarter boxed per number, might bet a little more on 678 & 578.

20 numbers * $.25 = $5.00 per draw   (those two pairs have accounted for 13.21% of all of MO's hits)

I understand what you're saying. But at this time not able to join a online betting service. Don't forget to share those tidbits you find.:)

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                    Member #14
                    November 9, 2001
                    31349 Posts
                    Posted: November 8, 2007, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

871 came out in mo.  Sure hope someone paid attention.  congrats Bob!!!

love to nibble those micey feet.

missouri
                      United States
                      Member #55887
                      October 23, 2007
                      43 Posts
                      Posted: November 8, 2007, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

871 came out in mo.  Sure hope someone paid attention.  congrats Bob!!!

I didn't play midday today. but I am listening to Bob and very interested in his trial.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                        Stone Mountain*Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #828
                        November 2, 2002
                        10491 Posts
                        Posted: November 9, 2007, 6:06 am - IP Logged

Nice Bob..... Smooth as silk ! Patriot

That's about as pretty as they come partner. Just perfect! I just love to watch a master craftsman at his craft.  

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d