|Posted: November 14, 2007, 4:45 pm - IP Logged|
Why? Well, here's why...
1. The Ohio Lottery Website was down that evening until app. 10:30 P.M.
2. The Ohio Lottery results didn't appear on Lottery Post's Lottery Results Forum until app. 10:15 P.M.
3. I was interested in knowing if it appeared on the Vista Gadget prior to 10:15 P.M.
4. The reason I was interested in this information? I wanted to know if the lottery postings were the same for Lottery Post's Lottery Results Forum and the Vista Gadget postings.
5. At the time, I was trying to determine if it would be justifiable for me to upgrade to Vista to acquire the Lottery Gadget, or to continue waiting utilizing the Lottery Post Lottery Results Forum to get my numbers when the Ohio Website was experiencing problems.
6. Now, at this time, it appears there is the possibility of acquiring the gadget without upgrading to Vista, and I can continue waiting to upgrade my Windows XP.
That was my reasoning for asking the question, Todd!
By the way, I think your question Why? was just a little curt, don't you think?