Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need a Number

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by spookysoozy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Goldsboro NC
United States
Member #36661
April 5, 2006
281 Posts
Posted: November 11, 2007, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

Today, when my son was opening the garage door to come into the house; three birds flew in.  They were unable to exit through the side glass door, but flew out the garage door the way they entered.  What is the number for these three birds flying into our garage?

LottoAce's avatar - WWI Flying_Ace.gif
    N.C.
    United States
    Member #56005
    October 28, 2007
    877 Posts
    Posted: November 11, 2007, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

just having fun...

well, there is always 3 (#of birds), or 15 (# of birds + date) or (son's age + # of birds) or (your age + # of birds)

if you really want to get ambitious...(your age + son's age + date)( / the # of birds) - all the time it takes to calculate all of my idiotic equations.

more serious note. if your in Goldsboro, then the Powerball is your game. I would suggest picking a teen #. (13-19) there hasn't been one in the string in 3 draws. odds are most likely one will show up on Wednesday.

Good Luck:)

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #53121
      June 24, 2007
      6521 Posts
      Posted: November 11, 2007, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

you should play 013 and 103 then

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
        South Georgia
        United States
        Member #100
        January 28, 2002
        3734 Posts
        Posted: November 11, 2007, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Today, when my son was opening the garage door to come into the house; three birds flew in.  They were unable to exit through the side glass door, but flew out the garage door the way they entered.  What is the number for these three birds flying into our garage?

The exact same thing happened to me a few years back.  3 birds, carport door..kitchen glass doors..back out the way they came in.

I do not recall the 3 way number but I KNOW 1221 ( box )  fell a few days later and I got that number from 3 wise men book.

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing