Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick 4 system that work

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
High Point, north Carolina
United States
Member #56150
November 4, 2007
1 Posts
Posted: November 11, 2007, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

I,m intrested in a pick four system wich is being used the most which is fairly reliable.

rteague's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #54608
    August 24, 2007
    1181 Posts
    Posted: November 11, 2007, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

I,m intrested in a pick four system wich is being used the most which is fairly reliable.

welcome to LP zooexchang....

your best bet is to hang out in the forms and read alot and pick up some tips and ideas...there are a lot of very good predictors here at LP...There are also MANY tools and resources that are offered by LP when you upgrade your membership,which i HIGHLY recommed,when your budget allows it... I did and it helped me a great deal...I too am still looking for tips and ideas on the pick4 as i mainly play the pick3...But anyways WELCOME and read,learn and have fun with it !!!

rt

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: November 12, 2007, 1:57 am - IP Logged

Hello there zooexchang, here is a recent post of mine that has a section in it dealing with a way to get pick 4 hit$.

Capitalizing On Repeat #s With A Twi$t

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2007, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

I use vtracs to determine what to play.

If you are looking to profit from pick 4 in all states, becareful about some methods that requires you to play a three digit repeating number in all states.  The cost to cover them all would be $130. Per Draw.. Little risky to say the least.

Focus on one or two states.. Go for the plunge.. play no more than $9 per draw in those states...

Have patience.   I am on my fourth day of losing.. but that is ok.  I am only using my winnings to provide the  $9 to play.

I have been on 6 day winning streaks... however, not 6 st draws... Working toward that.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44