Welcome Guest
You last visited May 24, 2017, 1:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Majic Wheel & Mirror;

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Maverick2842.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
chicago illinois
United States
Member #1199
February 26, 2003
379 Posts
Posted: November 14, 2007, 2:21 am - IP Logged

I just had to say thanks Adolf Fantasy Lottery site.,and give him credit for his new program Majic Wheel & Mirror Plus- pick 3 and pick 4 . for all the members who keep up with bud 1 workouts this program is like a teaching tool to use daily. This is a must have tool for all players .

flushing
    United States
    Member #4087
    March 21, 2004
    4156 Posts
    Posted: November 14, 2007, 7:24 am - IP Logged

this is my workouts that adolph put on excel for me and it does work quite well.bud1

Griffith, In
      United States
      Member #41637
      June 20, 2006
      266 Posts
      Posted: November 15, 2007, 5:17 am - IP Logged

I just had to say thanks Adolf Fantasy Lottery site.,and give him credit for his new program Majic Wheel & Mirror Plus- pick 3 and pick 4 . for all the members who keep up with bud 1 workouts this program is like a teaching tool to use daily. This is a must have tool for all players .

Hi Merdis Salley;

So what is this all about and how does it work? I have been using my own little personal little discovery and it too have been shown some good signs, but not like I wish for it to be!

Well let me know as soon as possible.

Eddie 

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

chicago illinois
        United States
        Member #1199
        February 26, 2003
        379 Posts
        Posted: November 15, 2007, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Hi Merdis Salley;

So what is this all about and how does it work? I have been using my own little personal little discovery and it too have been shown some good signs, but not like I wish for it to be!

Well let me know as soon as possible.

Eddie 

Majic Wheel and Mirror is Bud 1 system that let you put in your daily draws each day and is better to me than any of the program I  have. I have lighting bolt, lotto pro, versabet, and others and this one of the best bud system but to get this program I pay a membership fee to join the site.

flushing
          United States
          Member #4087
          March 21, 2004
          4156 Posts
          Posted: November 15, 2007, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

hello merdis salley maybe i will change the name to added total sums-pluss mirror workout for this is what it truly is.but i thought that would be a little boring.bud1

Griffith, In
            United States
            Member #41637
            June 20, 2006
            266 Posts
            Posted: November 15, 2007, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Majic Wheel and Mirror is Bud 1 system that let you put in your daily draws each day and is better to me than any of the program I  have. I have lighting bolt, lotto pro, versabet, and others and this one of the best bud system but to get this program I pay a membership fee to join the site.

Hi Merdis Salley

Ok, so now there is a fee involve.... How Much?

And now then after..... How much to do have to pay/play in a dollar sense on a daily basis and the profit?

Does it equal out... or do you come out ahead? And if so by how much?

Eddie 

chicago illinois
              United States
              Member #1199
              February 26, 2003
              379 Posts
              Posted: November 16, 2007, 2:45 am - IP Logged

Hi Merdis Salley

Ok, so now there is a fee involve.... How Much?

And now then after..... How much to do have to pay/play in a dollar sense on a daily basis and the profit?

Does it equal out... or do you come out ahead? And if so by how much?

Eddie 

I just mention this system its up to you I pAY 7.00 a month and use the system each day I joined because I follow Bud 1 workouts. and I have been a member of adolf before,won 2,500 on a pick 4 using the lighting bolt he gave me when I  first joined,this is a way for members who follow bud might want to follow his workouts. I never post to many suggestion trying to be more postive on this form .

chicago illinois
                United States
                Member #1199
                February 26, 2003
                379 Posts
                Posted: November 16, 2007, 3:59 am - IP Logged

I just mention this system its up to you I pAY 7.00 a month and use the system each day I joined because I follow Bud 1 workouts. and I have been a member of adolf before,won 2,500 on a pick 4 using the lighting bolt he gave me when I  first joined,this is a way for members who follow bud might want to follow his workouts. I never post to many suggestion trying to be more postive on this form .

I also would like  to add that to me this is like a lesson plan I have been a member for a number of years and wonder how did they come up with this but buy reading Bud1 blog and using these excel programs I can say I came out with the same workout he post.

Griffith, In
                  United States
                  Member #41637
                  June 20, 2006
                  266 Posts
                  Posted: November 19, 2007, 8:29 am - IP Logged

I also would like  to add that to me this is like a lesson plan I have been a member for a number of years and wonder how did they come up with this but buy reading Bud1 blog and using these excel programs I can say I came out with the same workout he post.

Hi Merdis Salley;

So does this means that you are coming out ahead?

And how often?

You also had stated that after reading "Bud's 1 Blog" you have came out with the same thing.....

Are you saying that whatever you are doing here is just be like one of your workouts that you have created?

You know I am not saying anything bad about anyones system nor implying..... just the facts jack!

Have a great day!

Eddie