Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 4:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gemini - Let's all hope for better..

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Jake.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: November 14, 2007, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

news and numbers....  Mars retrogrades tomorrow in the Gemini house of earned income and this energy sticks around until Janary.   Yesterday I had a really difficult to borderline ugly email interaction with a woman who is technically a boss.  The first email I wrote was, well, not very nice.  I ultimately deleted it and started again essentially condensing the gist into a shorter memo.   I said what I meant but I'm not sure this time I felt better when all was said and done because I think there was another energy behind my frustration.  Enter the activity of Mars and Gemini ongoing at the moment.  Suffice it to say, the crux of the issue is that my work involves production and timing and there is an ongoing issue with money.  Specifically, my money.  And, without fail, my head was hurting for days.

A coworker long ago once told me that she was asked by a mutual superior in a meeting to define my character.   Her response was that  I had to be the most fair person she had ever met in the workplace.   She said when it came to negotiating, compromise and getting people to see the way it would work for everyone, I was able to do it consistently.   For the record, I do not like to chew people up and spit them out verbally, in writing or otherwise.  On the rare occasion that it happens, it typically means that I've stopped communicating and have let things come to a rapid boil.  The Gemini breed is a fun loving, happy-go-lucky bunch, as all the profiles go, but there is that twin sitting out there for a reason.    Mix this with a frustrating few months of consistently backward moving, fouling up, in the wrong place, wrong time, kind of thing going on and well, it's time for a POSITIVE change.

We all have these periods of time in our life.  Sometimes, it affects our family life, other times our finances or work place.  Rolling with the coaster is what we need to do but, as everyone knows, reality dictates that can be really tough to do. 

A few of my Gemini friends are hanging out there wondering what in the world is going on - and I would suspect that anyone with strong Gemini placement in the chart may also be getting a taste of this now and for the past few months.    The retrograde tomorrow is, I believe, very important.   I believe this retrograde will bring positive vibes to the surface because it will allow things to clarify.  I'm not going on a spending spree but I am looking to see things improve.   

I've been quieter than usual about the numbers lately indeed but I'm still getting the winners for other states every day.  I'm playing very little for DE because this is not where my action is, obviously. 

Today, on a short jaunt across town, I was bombarded by 1 particular number over and over -  1178/1187/1718 - and I should not be so blind as to not pick up on the 3 digit ramifications 117/187, etc.   Oh gosh, here these numbers are again but the energy was quite strong so there is a message involved.   The other thing is that triples are not finished - not with Scopio so well placed in Sun and Mercury.  Talking with my good GA friend today, I can see where any triple might be in the mix but 444 and 888 and 333 are stand outs.  I wonder if 778 will bounce to 788 or 678 too.

I apologize for being so long-winded here.  Lots of energy I need to displace and rejuvenate today.  Thanks for listening.  J 

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
    Stone Mountain, GA
    United States
    Member #3189
    January 1, 2004
    28501 Posts
    Posted: November 14, 2007, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes you just have to vent and you feel so much better afterwards.  Smile

United States
      Member #2217
      September 1, 2003
      985 Posts
      Posted: November 14, 2007, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes you just have to vent and you feel so much better afterwards.  Smile

Toney,  Indeed I do feel better.    After my earlier post I was driving through town on the headset with a good GA friend when I suddenly knew with absolute certainty that a quad was going to fall and I said so.  Then I checked the numbers for today - Conn has never look so lovely.  I hope some LP members found a win with those beauties.   Sun Smiley

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
        Stone Mountain, GA
        United States
        Member #3189
        January 1, 2004
        28501 Posts
        Posted: November 14, 2007, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Toney,  Indeed I do feel better.    After my earlier post I was driving through town on the headset with a good GA friend when I suddenly knew with absolute certainty that a quad was going to fall and I said so.  Then I checked the numbers for today - Conn has never look so lovely.  I hope some LP members found a win with those beauties.   Sun Smiley

I had 'em.... for GA.  Thud

middle Georgia
          United States
          Member #1893
          July 20, 2003
          1868 Posts
          Posted: November 14, 2007, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Hey Jake,

I agree with you about the 1111 looking good for Connecticut.

Oh my, Toney I understand your feelings, too......so sorry.

I had my own moment when I tried to by the 1111 for GA/s evening drawing and they were sold out.   I do believe a triple is in the very near future for us.  There is usually an EXTREMELY frustrated feeling I get before we get a triple and I do have that feeling.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Hey, Margaret R. DeFrancisco,  are you listening? Wink     

United States
            Member #2217
            September 1, 2003
            985 Posts
            Posted: November 15, 2007, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

I knew it!!!  The quads continue -  looks like Delaware is the yummy middle of an Oreo Cookie for the 1111.

or something like that.  You know what I mean!   Not that you could possibly by 1111 in Delaware.  Not a chance.

Crazy

NBey6's avatar - xmas money.jpg
              $$ Moneymaker $$

United States
              Member #4290
              April 9, 2004
              16883 Posts
              Posted: November 17, 2007, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

news and numbers....  Mars retrogrades tomorrow in the Gemini house of earned income and this energy sticks around until Janary.   Yesterday I had a really difficult to borderline ugly email interaction with a woman who is technically a boss.  The first email I wrote was, well, not very nice.  I ultimately deleted it and started again essentially condensing the gist into a shorter memo.   I said what I meant but I'm not sure this time I felt better when all was said and done because I think there was another energy behind my frustration.  Enter the activity of Mars and Gemini ongoing at the moment.  Suffice it to say, the crux of the issue is that my work involves production and timing and there is an ongoing issue with money.  Specifically, my money.  And, without fail, my head was hurting for days.

A coworker long ago once told me that she was asked by a mutual superior in a meeting to define my character.   Her response was that  I had to be the most fair person she had ever met in the workplace.   She said when it came to negotiating, compromise and getting people to see the way it would work for everyone, I was able to do it consistently.   For the record, I do not like to chew people up and spit them out verbally, in writing or otherwise.  On the rare occasion that it happens, it typically means that I've stopped communicating and have let things come to a rapid boil.  The Gemini breed is a fun loving, happy-go-lucky bunch, as all the profiles go, but there is that twin sitting out there for a reason.    Mix this with a frustrating few months of consistently backward moving, fouling up, in the wrong place, wrong time, kind of thing going on and well, it's time for a POSITIVE change.

We all have these periods of time in our life.  Sometimes, it affects our family life, other times our finances or work place.  Rolling with the coaster is what we need to do but, as everyone knows, reality dictates that can be really tough to do. 

A few of my Gemini friends are hanging out there wondering what in the world is going on - and I would suspect that anyone with strong Gemini placement in the chart may also be getting a taste of this now and for the past few months.    The retrograde tomorrow is, I believe, very important.   I believe this retrograde will bring positive vibes to the surface because it will allow things to clarify.  I'm not going on a spending spree but I am looking to see things improve.   

I've been quieter than usual about the numbers lately indeed but I'm still getting the winners for other states every day.  I'm playing very little for DE because this is not where my action is, obviously. 

Today, on a short jaunt across town, I was bombarded by 1 particular number over and over -  1178/1187/1718 - and I should not be so blind as to not pick up on the 3 digit ramifications 117/187, etc.   Oh gosh, here these numbers are again but the energy was quite strong so there is a message involved.   The other thing is that triples are not finished - not with Scopio so well placed in Sun and Mercury.  Talking with my good GA friend today, I can see where any triple might be in the mix but 444 and 888 and 333 are stand outs.  I wonder if 778 will bounce to 788 or 678 too.

I apologize for being so long-winded here.  Lots of energy I need to displace and rejuvenate today.  Thanks for listening.  J 

Thanks a bunch, Jake!!!!

11-17-07 SC Evening 444

Money 

"I Am Realistic. I Expect Miracles."  - Dr. Wayne Dyer -

1:56, 4:05, 6:18, 8:35

Clover Thumbs Up 

United States
                Member #916
                December 12, 2002
                18335 Posts
                Posted: November 17, 2007, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Delaware finally got the 111s tonight!

United States
                  Member #2217
                  September 1, 2003
                  985 Posts
                  Posted: November 18, 2007, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Thanks a bunch, Jake!!!!

11-17-07 SC Evening 444

Money 

NBey6 - You are welcome!    By the way,  I love the added artwork/emoticons!   J