Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dilemma with wirecard nazis

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 9 years ago by lastexit51.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lastexit51's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
tn
United States
Member #19631
August 3, 2005
16 Posts
Posted: November 17, 2007, 9:48 am - IP Logged

In an attempt to collect from click2pay to collect from betslips, I attempted to sign up for wirecard. In the middle of the process , I get this message. Server not available try again later. So i try again later. Go to type in cell phone number get message:this number is already in use. so I think I will make a third attempt with a different cell phone number. So I get e-mails that all these accounts have been locked because i have "tried to open multiple accounts which is against their policy." I send a pleaful e-mail. Five days I get reply with pat answer that makes it obvious they never even read my e-mail. I call Germany . The girl tells meme prettyMUch"NO soup for you".Says she has no authority and tells me to send another pleaful e-mail.Several days later still awaiting reply. Does anyone have any suggestions howto deal with this?

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
    Member #31284
    January 27, 2006
    8962 Posts
    Posted: November 17, 2007, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Im not sure if this will help but I know a guy who had not used his account in a long time and they locked it and he had to send them via fax/email a copy of his passport and credit  card which he would be using, he told me they sorted him out in a few days.

He also tried to set up another account with a different credit card but they would not allow him to do so.

Ummmmmm if they need to verify who you are and your credit card, did they suggest you fax or email them the info?

Hopefully someone else can help you better.

In a case like this I think its better to call them

lastexit51's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
      tn
      United States
      Member #19631
      August 3, 2005
      16 Posts
      Posted: November 17, 2007, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the reply Chippie. This is so important because they are the only one and only option for collecting from click2pay because  of the new American gambling laws. My winnings will sit in a click2pay account uncollected4ever if the will not cooperate with me. It is already a requirement That I send a notarized copy of my driver's license to collect anyway. They list the names of the bigwigs on the site.I guess I will have to try to talk to one of them.