Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Delaware's 111

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 9 years ago by lesonook.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: November 17, 2007, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

In case anyone anywhere is interested, multiple play 3 and play 4 numbers, mostly triples and quads, were sold out/cut-off for Delaware for Saturday night, including 111.

The number of winners reported was 1599 for a payout just under $400 K. 

For the record, 111 and 1111 have been cut-off well in advance of the drawings for several days.

There is always the notion floating around that a cut-off number will not fall.  I can attest from personal experience that they do fall in both the play 3 and play 4 games in DE.    (1133/111)

Of course, they could afford to let a few more people play given the day play 3 paid out, brace yourself, a grand total of $500 for straight winners.

I've said it before and will say it again.  Something is wrong with this picture.  I think I need to start driving the 5 miles to MD or stick with strictly PB, although I really like MD's Bonus Match 5 game. 

dover delaware
    United States
    Member #4466
    April 26, 2004
    1191 Posts
    Posted: November 17, 2007, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

jake--lesonook here also from delaware..im surprised they let it come out too...usually they play a number thats been played the least....and since delaware cheats what can you expect/..

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
      Member #2217
      September 1, 2003
      985 Posts
      Posted: November 17, 2007, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

jake--lesonook here also from delaware..im surprised they let it come out too...usually they play a number thats been played the least....and since delaware cheats what can you expect/..

Hi Lesonook - way, way back months ago I was asking about you as I had noticed you were from DE too.  At the time you were not posting apparently.   Not to many souls here at LP who fess up to being from around here.

I am seriously thinking about cutting the 3 and 4 game out of my play completely here.    I know from your posts you are totally frustrated too.   Maybe some day someone will shed some light on this, but I personally think that until Wayne Lemons is unseated or uprooted, nothing is going to change.  Just my humble opinion.  He has been there way long enough to grow roots.

dover delaware
        United States
        Member #4466
        April 26, 2004
        1191 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2007, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

hi jake..yes i am about fed up tooi wish they  would go back to the balls but i dont see that happening..been think about goin to maryland to play.would most likely have better luck.im about 20 minutes to nearest retailer there..and you are right we need someone new in the lottery office and elsewhere..lesonook