Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Well, it HAD to be played...

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 9 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10345 Posts
Posted: November 18, 2007, 1:41 am - IP Logged

We went to a place we normally play today to play the Sat. Night state Lotto - and there on the counter was a live Pick 3 ticket- $1 Straight Box Evening 419.

I told the clerk someone left a live ticket there and he said he knew who.  

Then I said it might be an omen, so I played it too. Heck, you have to play something like that, right?

The drawing?

Moral of the story, it's just luck. You might see an "omen" but you still have to be lucky - or not!

Bang Head

PS

This was at the same place a few months ago I had seen a license plate:

Minnesota

PAY 247

and 247 hit in Minnesota! 

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Lotterologist's avatar - lightbulb
    Lotto City, Michigan
    United States
    Member #36256
    March 30, 2006
    1472 Posts
    Posted: November 22, 2007, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

LOL! The first number I ever hit was off a license plate and I haven't hit off a license plate since.

I guess if it is for you to win, you'll win!  Big Smile

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: November 22, 2007, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

cool story coin toss.i saw 386 one time on a plate then on a serial number and i played it for a week and it finally hit.too bad i didn't play it multiple times.this was back in 2005 i think....

hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        McKinney/Texas
        United States
        Member #47363
        November 1, 2006
        706 Posts
        Posted: November 22, 2007, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Until a few days ago I gave absolutely no credence whatsoever to signs or omens.

I met my x-wife back in 1970 in San Antonio and she lived at 222 Fantasia. We were married for 34 years, and while teaching I constantly referred to the number 222. The number almost became an obsession to me.

We divorced in May of 2006. I try to erase the last 34 years from my memory and psyche to erase or reduce the pain. I have been successful, but found myself thinking about her a few days ago on November 19.

We were married on August 19, 1972. During those 34 years, we obviously celebrated each wedding anniversary, and had  a wonderful meal at a great restaurant. I don't recall when, but we use to greet each other on the 19th of each month with, "Happy monthly anniversary".

So, on November 19 - three days ago - there I was remembering that my x lived at 222 Fantasia, and here it was November 19th. I am such a terrible number picker, and very unlucky, I use the picks of RAVEN62, BLACKIE, MAZK, or LUCKY. I noticed that at least two of my favoriete posters and selected 111. It still did not click!

222 hit and I am still lamenting.

Morale - if you get a sign or omen - maybe it is somebody trying to tell you something.

Ephesians 3:20

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: November 23, 2007, 2:08 am - IP Logged

LIke a year and a half ago, i dreamed with 152 i think it was and what play the following day was 156...Some people say i woke up to early...

then like 3 months later i dreamed with 856 and what had played the following day was 851 (or something similar to that event)...People kept telling me that i didn't wake up on time that i went overboard..

"The Truth is Out There"           from movie "The X-Files"